No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael b*tching at the Garcia/Judah press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a fair question Dan asked.

Angel Garcia has incited brawls, made racist comments, mocked a living legend Eric Morales, and generally been a classless douche.

I know this forum is also full of classless douches, who find that sort of behavior funny, "That old man Garcia, he's such a character"

But it's not.

It's not funny.

Virgil Hunter even said if one of is guys was fighting Garcia and Angel started his antics, he'd ask him why he felt it necessary to disrespect the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      He's not asking tough questions, he's asking stupid questions. "Is this good for boxing? A near riot?" "Are you embarassed by your father?" Come on now. I don't like brawls but it's gonna sell tickets and draw high ratings, like it or not. And of course Danny is not gonna criticize his father. Just forget about it and ask boxing questions.
      How many tickets do you think will sell because of a press conference melee in December for a fight that's in February???

Comment

We have to remember, we are talking about a man who released a music video sexualising his 9 year old daughters.

That move has set the bar so low, that short of committing a sex crime, there is nothing Angel Garcia can do to lower my opinion of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          You can ask him about it, but to ask him if he's embarassed by his father? You know he's never gonna badmouth his father so what's the point of asking this? Just a way to subliminally attack them. He's simply mad because the drama happened right when they were about to serve food.

Green K sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post

Green K sent.

Red K given

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Red K given

Hater.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                This every time he steps up line gets old..... Hes done pretty well for himself considering hes not that good technically.....
                This is a good post. He's won some and he's lost some but Judah's actually accomplished a lot compared to most in the sport.

Comment

i officially am a garcia fan. riding with the kid

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    We have to remember, we are talking about a man who released a music video sexualising his 9 year old daughters.

That move has set the bar so low, that short of committing a sex crime, there is nothing Angel Garcia can do to lower my opinion of him.
                    Huh?

What's this? Music vid? Angel? Daughters?

Sounds disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                    X