Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criticize my last fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that would have changed that fight drastically is, your jab kick.

I think if you would have used your jab kick, he would have been hesitant to come in on you. You were faster than him and have great reflexes. So, I think that jab kick would have kept him back and you would have seen everything he attempted easier. Hand speed for hand speed, you would have got off faster than him and beat him to the punch with your reach all night.

Also, one question. You stand southpaw but you have a laser right straight and hook. You also switch your stance up to throw the right kick. Do you feel more comfortable southpaw or something? Because I found it odd that you have those attributes but go in where your right arm doesn't get that extra velocity and you switch your stance to throw the high kick.

I honestly think you could have won. He was cheating with the groin strikes but I think everything changes if you would have gave him a strong, stiff, jab kick to the gut often.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      I'd rather see pics of your hot sister. Hook us up Brat.

um..I can hook you up with my girls..got tons of hot pics. and no sister for you)

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      sometimes fighters have nights where you can hit them with everything and your kitchen sink but they don't fall. i will watch it when it's a little quieter.

Thanks for sharing bro.
      umm..I lost, so no excuses. when I fight him again plan will be different. thanks for reply though

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      nevermind just finished, the one that lost. Well for obvious reasons you lost on that one, he was more active, and was looking to take you out. You were attacking with more combos to the face but it seems you didn't look to try to take him out, more like simply accumulate points. So you were simply dominated, put some more determination if you ask me. good show at the very least
      If he wouldn't be that experienced I would go for KO. his defense is really good, he kept his shell tight. I tried to take out his legs, and after realizing that's impossible I tried to win by points or catch him with a punch. This isn't a last fight with him..I will fight him within a year hopefully again.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        sorry; which one are you?
        he is the one reffing the fight

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          One thing that would have changed that fight drastically is, your jab kick.

I think if you would have used your jab kick, he would have been hesitant to come in on you. You were faster than him and have great reflexes. So, I think that jab kick would have kept him back and you would have seen everything he attempted easier. Hand speed for hand speed, you would have got off faster than him and beat him to the punch with your reach all night.

Also, one question. You stand southpaw but you have a laser right straight and hook. You also switch your stance up to throw the right kick. Do you feel more comfortable southpaw or something? Because I found it odd that you have those attributes but go in where your right arm doesn't get that extra velocity and you switch your stance to throw the high kick.

I honestly think you could have won. He was cheating with the groin strikes but I think everything changes if you would have gave him a strong, stiff, jab kick to the gut often.
          That's a good point. I'm going to talk about it with my coach this morning. I think it's called tips in English, that what you meant?

And I'm a right handed, but I chance styles every time, depends on the opponent. and honestly, I'd love to go train somewhere else and pick new things. But my coaches built me from nobody, and my father is strict about it. he doesnt let me leave..at least so far

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
            um..I can hook you up with my girls..got tons of hot pics. and no sister for you)
            Well jokes on you then since i already got a pic of her. It will have to do for this evening......

I didn't realize you fought world class guys like Askerov. Badass.

Comment

Thats awesome bro. Hope you keep fighting !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                That's a good point. I'm going to talk about it with my coach this morning. I think it's called tips in English, that what you meant?

And I'm a right handed, but I chance styles every time, depends on the opponent. and honestly, I'd love to go train somewhere else and pick new things. But my coaches built me from nobody, and my father is strict about it. he doesnt let me leave..at least so far

never heard of tips but this kick (but to the stomach):

I know how you feel about coaches. Isn't Captain Odessa around where you live though? Watching the fight, I kept thinking where are those badass Captain Odessa shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  never heard of tips but this kick (but to the stomach):

I know how you feel about coaches. Isn't Captain Odessa around where you live? Watching the fight, I kept thinking where are those badass Captain Odessa shorts.

I think he just meant tips in general, like you giving him advice. He's broadening his English slang vocabulary.

It's called a Push Kick.
                  Last edited by Mikhnienko; 08-25-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    I think he just meant tips in general, like you giving him advice.

It's called a Push Kick.

lol, oh.

yeah, push kick is another word for the kick. That name just totally slipped my mind though.

Comment

I wont be trying to bully kyshenko's e lunch money anytime soon, i can tell ya that much.

Comment

Working...
                      X