Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Quinlin look really bad..I have to say that Chavez would obliterate him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After seeing Quinlin look really bad..I have to say that Chavez would obliterate him.

I have to say that Kid Chocolate really showed his vulnerabilities. Chavez should fight him next......As I typed this, I just remembered that Chavez is a Top Rank Fighter.....SMH

Chavez would kill him....I feel as if he just falls asleep for absolutely no reason....NDAM was knocked down 4 times before the 12th and there discussions in the Barclays saying that he could possibly win a draw........

Kid Chocolate better stay away from Sergio and Golovkin.....

how exactly do you win a draw?

Comment

People are too hard on Quillin. We're talking about a guy with 8 amateur fights before he turned pro.

He's still very raw. Every fight for him is a learning experience.

Comment

N'dam would have beat Chavez last night.

Quillin scored 6 knock downs and he's getting criticized? lmao!

Quillin is a patient fighter, he picks his spots and sets some great traps as well.

but of course this is NSB. If u don't look like a combination of Ali and Tyson you're a bum.

you know who is the real bum? Chavez. a guy that can barely make weight, doesn't train hard and hasn't beaten a top guy at 160. yet he beats Quillin? not a chance.

Comment

Chavez fights nothing like N'Dam, styles make fights. Chavez has ZERO lateral movement and has slow hands, how can you draw conclusions about a Chavez/Quillin fight based on Quillin/N'Dam?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Chavez fights nothing like N'Dam, styles make fights. Chavez has ZERO lateral movement and has slow hands, how can you draw conclusions about a Chavez/Quillin fight based on Quillin/N'Dam?
            There were instances when HNN walked Quilen down and pressed him on the ropes wether he was forced or chose to do that still that would be beneficial to Chavez plus he fights in spots and a high workrate/pressure fighter could wear on him there were moments when he looked fatigued

But he is a sharpcounter puncher with pop actually that would be a really good fight if it could get made but both will be "promoted"

Comment

Quillin looked bad because N'Jikam is actually GOOD!

People can say what they want and question his Chin or what ever but I think N'Jikam would out-box and out-class most of the fighters in that 160 Division

As for Chavez Jr. ....HAHAHA I would pick N'Jikam and Quillin over Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                There were instances when HNN walked Quilen down and pressed him on the ropes wether he was forced or chose to do that still that would be beneficial to Chavez plus he fights in spots and a high workrate/pressure fighter could wear on him there were moments when he looked fatigued

But he is a sharpcounter puncher with pop actually that would be a really good fight if it could get made but both will be "promoted"
                Chavez's workrate is probably even lower than Quillin's. N'Dam backed Quillin up against the ropes only a few times in the fight, Quillin let him work because he tried to catch him with counters, his strategy against Chavez would be completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                  N'dam would have beat Chavez last night.

Quillin scored 6 knock downs and he's getting criticized? lmao!

Quillin is a patient fighter, he picks his spots and sets some great traps as well.

but of course this is NSB. If u don't look like a combination of Ali and Tyson you're a bum.

you know who is the real bum? Chavez. a guy that can barely make weight, doesn't train hard and hasn't beaten a top guy at 160. yet he beats Quillin? not a chance.
                  You only think he's patient because he was gassed.

Comment

he floored the guy 6 damn times.....and how in the hell do you win a draw?

Comment

Working...
                    X