No announcement yet.

This is such BULL****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is such BULL****

Im watching the Gold medal bouts......the light heavyweight one in particular and the judges ARENT COUNTING ANYTHING the other guys doing but counting everything the guy from Chinas doing!!!

The guy from China even landed a couple hooks to the ear and got points for it!!!! shots to the side of the head dont count in Olympic boxing.

I knew this **** was going to happen.......matter fact i knew it was bull**** when i saw a China boxer in every Gold medal final bout............this is rigged

That Chinese Heavyweight was good enough to win Silver? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      That Chinese Heavyweight was good enough to win Silver? Wow.
      There's heavyweights in china?

Comment

I think China in the long run is going to lose respect for hosting the olympics since they biased as fuk for their own. I hate that **** and seriously, they don't even try to make it unnoticeable. They doing it in our fukin face!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
          RoFL! Ever seen a sumo strap on a pair of gloves? Imagine a bunch of butter beans

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
            lol thats what i was thinking.....like WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              I think China in the long run is going to lose respect for hosting the olympics since they biased as fuk for their own. I hate that **** and seriously, they don't even try to make it unnoticeable. They doing it in our fukin face!
              exactly.....even the commentators point it out

Comment

Some Han chinese are really big. Look at Yao and that dude on the mavs.
                Big but not skilled yet.
                China does have a martial arts tradition. There's bound to be a big dude somewhere down the line who's agile and skilled out of a nation of a billion plus.

He's probably watching the fight now and getting inspired to beat people up in 2012.

Comment

China have been very biased towards home talent in this Olympics, it's quite sad in a way that they have to rig it to make them win and look the best, they could have tried and made it a bit less blatant though.

Comment

u are just to dumb to understand the olympic scoring system
                    judges are firm but fair

Comment

Working...
                    X