Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I must've missed the part where Peterson was an easy fight. ****outtahere
    It's hardly elite p4p making stuff.

He has regressed since he beat matthysse, if you can't see that then "****outtahere"

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      I mean the guy's been the underdog time and time again and he's always defies the odds. He's earned my respect and I think a lot of you are stuck in the contemporary, yes his last few fights have been controversial and appalling (Salka) but the dude's growing on me. I'm confident he'll get back on track and be one of the best guys at 147. He's a big dude and wont have to kill himself to make weight anymore. Plus, he is actually a nice, chilled guy.

This weeknd, he'll be taking on Paulie in an undesirable fight however that is the style he's struggled against so he may be able to answer some questions.Long live the six toed, ******ed, left death punch.

I still believe Matthysse beats him in a rematch though lol
      You see, people who make these type of comments really make me wonder if you REALLY watch boxing or just watch it for pure entertainment. Its a style Garcia struggles with but its totally irrelevant in this case cause Paulie is shot to ****. If Garcia struggles in this fight that just means he isnt as good as you people thought he was.

Comment

I must've missed the part where Peterson was an easy fight. ****outtahere
        Wouldn't say Peterson was an easy fight but certainly was overrated. People were acting as if it was a fight between the top 2 in the division.

Peterson was the epitome of a paper champion and has never legitimately beaten anyone good.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          It's hardly elite p4p making stuff.

He has regressed since he beat matthysse, if you can't see that then "****outtahere"
          No one said it was "elite p4p making stuff." Try not to create a strawman argument just because you can't argue anything else I said. Clown.

Comment

Garcia has fought Khan, Judah, Matthysse, Peterson, Herrera. Solid list of names. Anyone who thinks he looks for easy fights is just another dumb boxing fan.

Comment

Garcia has fought Khan, Judah, Matthysse, Peterson, Herrera. Solid list of names. Anyone who thinks he looks for easy fights is just another dumb boxing fan.
              I agree with you in essence that Garcia gets a bad rap but you're going overboard. Judah? lol. Herrera was just an attempted cherry pick that went wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I agree with you in essence that Garcia gets a bad rap but you're going overboard. Judah? lol. Herrera was just an attempted cherry pick that went wrong.
                You agree that it's a solid list of names or no? Because that's what I said.

Comment

He was top 10 P4P after Matthysse, but looked iffy against Herrera and Peterson and he wasted time fighting Rod Salka. So right now, despite having a good resume, he is no longer on the P4P radar as far as I'm concerned.

It doesn't help that he is fighting Malignaggi next. Hopefully he looks good in this fight and goes on to have the success in 147 he had in 140.

Comment

Devon Alexander DEMOLISHED Maidana amd no ome talks Abiut that 1/10 the way you guys bring up Garcia beating Matthysse.

Heck Judah and Alexander best Matthysse we don't talk about that either.

truth, Danny lost 2 of 3 of his last 3 fights snd his one win is Salka.

Matthysse demolishing Ruslan more impressive than anything Danny done since beat Lucas.

You dudes watched so may crappy fights since Haymon, you praise a ni66a for winning. A few tough fights. These are top 10 guys in there division, almost every fight should be tough!

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Devon Alexander DEMOLISHED Maidana amd no ome talks Abiut that 1/10 the way you guys bring up Garcia beating Matthysse.

Heck Judah and Alexander best Matthysse we don't talk about that either.

truth, Danny lost 2 of 3 of his last 3 fights snd his one win is Salka.

Matthysse demolishing Ruslan more impressive than anything Danny done since beat Lucas.

You dudes watched so may crappy fights since Haymon, you praise a ni66a for winning. A few tough fights. These are top 10 guys in there division, almost every fight should be tough!
                      I want you to keep whining about Haymon. I promise...it will have an impact. Believe!

Comment

Working...
                      X