No announcement yet.

Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    I know it is not 2015, but 4Corners. This is a good way to start off your Lounge Poster of the Year campaign for 2015. It is never to early to start.

Martavis has been such a beast this year. Very dependable for Fantasy Football because he seems to score a TD every game.
    Randy Moss said the other day that Martavis reminds him of watching a younger version of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Randy Moss said the other day that Martavis reminds him of watching a younger version of himself.
      That is very high praise. You have a link for that?

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...and-randy-moss

All I could find was an article like this.....but Moss was talking about his favorite young receivers and he said bryant reminds of him of how he looked when he was young.

Comment

The Ravens will curb stomp you in the wildcards. Right that down on a piece of paper and stick it in your top pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            The Ravens will curb stomp you in the wildcards. Right that down on a piece of paper and stick it in your top pocket.
            Baltimore is not beating Pittsburgh. To beat Pittsburgh, you need to be a team that sucks ass. If you don't suck, then Pittsburgh is gonna win. It's plain and simple.

Comment

I traded Demarco Murray for LeVeon Bell in fantasy Football. I don't regret that trade one bit. I ultimately think LeVeon has looked like the all around better back this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                When's the last time Baltimore beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs man?

That's right, never.

Comment

Baltimore is not beating Pittsburgh. To beat Pittsburgh, you need to be a team that sucks ass. If you don't suck, then Pittsburgh is gonna win. It's plain and simple.
                  It's true, we lose to teams we shouldn't.

I mean we lost to the Jets, Saints, and Bucs.....but we beat the Ravens, Bengals, Colts, I don't get it.

But in the playoffs anything can happen. Baltimore isn't beating Pittsburgh if they meet in the playoffs, especially if it's in Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    It's true, we lose to teams we shouldn't.

I mean we lost to the Jets, Saints, and Bucs.....but we beat the Ravens, Bengals, Colts, I don't get it.

But in the playoffs anything can happen. Baltimore isn't beating Pittsburgh if they meet in the playoffs, especially if it's in Pittsburgh.
                    Pittsburgh plays above the level of their competition. They get lazy against the **** teams.

Comment

Pittsburgh plays above the level of their competition. They get lazy against the **** teams.
                      Anytime a team has that problem......COACHING

And I don't hate Mike Tomlin, but it's coaching. He won a Super Bowl and went to a second with a team Kevin Colbert and Bill Cowher created. Tomlin walked into the best defense of the last decade arguably, with a future HOF QB and WR. I mean.......since that team started getting older and retiring or falling off, Pittsburgh has been more vulnerable.

He's made some good draft picks though, on offense. Antonio Brown in the 6th round was the steal of the decade. Leveon Bell really came into his own this year. He keeps this **** up, he could go down as the best Steeler RB ever when it's all said and done. Too early for that though. But he is only 22. The offensive line picks are finally sort of jelling this year under Munchak.

But he's made a lot of bonehead picks too that haven't panned out yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X