No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Lawyer Puts Tax Issues on Koncz's Shoulders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    To my knowledge Bob was the one who introduced Koncz to Manny. That was a conflict of interest right there.

This is Manny's only hope: Mayweather is being a real c0ck about this BTW...He will be joining Mannie soon enough though.

This is very sad....This guy Kvncz is not a licensed accountant...meaning he is not bonded/insured. There may have been some recompense from a bonded accountant, I know in real estate as appraisers we were insured for the equivalent of malpractice.

But guys? Nobody stole any money here! thats not the problem. The problem is that incompitance and misrepresentation (assuming Kroncz said he was an accountant) led Manny to have his taxes done by an unlicensed individual.

RICO might actually play here if Manny can prove that there was collusion. Thing is, Arum misrepresented the guy as an accountant and this violates so many fiduciary axioms...If Arum benefitted from this in any way he may be taken in....I hope so.

And to make this even more sad Floyd has decided to be a pr1ck. At this point I don't know if he would take the Manny fight. he is being very spiteful against Manny which he should not be.

I am no Pac fan....But first off **** Floyd for acting like a little b1tch when the chips are down...Like I said Floyd will be taken to the cleaners soon enough...Ellerby will betray Floyd for his own self interest and he wll do it when Floyd is less a draw, less a promoter and still an inveterate gambler.

But this is horrible I hope he can show collusion and take Bob in, but prolly not because Bob is smart that way.

Comment

• koncz is arum's mole in pac's camp. pac is stupid for allowing that snake to get into his inner circle and even allowed him to handle some of his finances.

Comment

• Bob Arum is most likely using Koncz to get around the Muhammad Ali Act.

Arum can't be both Pac's manager and his promoter so he sneaks Koncz into Team Pacquiao to do the managing for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          This is Manny's only hope: Mayweather is being a real c0ck about this BTW...He will be joining Mannie soon enough though.

This is very sad....This guy Kvncz is not a licensed accountant...meaning he is not bonded/insured. There may have been some recompense from a bonded accountant, I know in real estate as appraisers we were insured for the equivalent of malpractice.

But guys? Nobody stole any money here! thats not the problem. The problem is that incompitance and misrepresentation (assuming Kroncz said he was an accountant) led Manny to have his taxes done by an unlicensed individual.

RICO might actually play here if Manny can prove that there was collusion. Thing is, Arum misrepresented the guy as an accountant and this violates so many fiduciary axioms...If Arum benefitted from this in any way he may be taken in....I hope so.

And to make this even more sad Floyd has decided to be a pr1ck. At this point I don't know if he would take the Manny fight. he is being very spiteful against Manny which he should not be.

I am no Pac fan....But first off **** Floyd for acting like a little b1tch when the chips are down...Like I said Floyd will be taken to the cleaners soon enough...Ellerby will betray Floyd for his own self interest and he wll do it when Floyd is less a draw, less a promoter and still an inveterate gambler.

But this is horrible I hope he can show collusion and take Bob in, but prolly not because Bob is smart that way.
          1 wow what does Floyd have to do with this ?
          2 wasnt manny told this about 2 years ago ? why didnt he do anything about it ?
          3 isnt Freddie roach suppose to be manny friend ? i think he even won an award in the philippine or sum ? he's been in the boxing business for how long now ? what did he do to help manny understand what was being done to him ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Bob Arum is most likely using Koncz to get around the Muhammad Ali Act.

Arum can't be both Pac's manager and his promoter so he sneaks Koncz into Team Pacquiao to do the managing for him.
            Without question thats what happened. Arum has the entire Pacquiao team played for fools. Koncz was endorsed by Arum himself to be Manny's adviser...its unbelievable that nobody on team Pacquiao had an issue with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              Without question thats what happened. Arum has the entire Pacquiao team played for fools. Koncz was endorsed by Arum himself to be Manny's adviser...its unbelievable that nobody on team Pacquiao had an issue with that.
              roach has always had a problem with koncz. not sure but i seem to recall roach trying to get manny to fire him once before. wish he would have listened.

Comment

• I'll be darned if Pacquiao re-signs with TopRank after his contract expires.

He better have his own promo company in place with trusted folks in his stable or get out of the boxing game and stick to politics.

He needs to get his finances in order for his and his family's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by leericists View Post
                  1 wow what does Floyd have to do with this ?
                  2 wasnt manny told this about 2 years ago ? why didnt he do anything about it ?
                  3 isnt Freddie roach suppose to be manny friend ? i think he even won an award in the philippine or sum ? he's been in the boxing business for how long now ? what did he do to help manny understand what was being done to him ?
                  Floyd has nothing to do with this but Floyd could take the high road. At the end of the day Floyd is setting himself up for a supreme irony.

I don't think you get the magnitude here: friendship is wonderful and it could not hurt for a friend to help....But for a multimillion dollar athlete to basically have his taxes entrusted to an unlicensed individual is crazy.

Comment

• If Pac wants to be loyal and keep a good working relationship with Arum then he should just do what Cotto did.

Once his contract is up just remain a free agent and don't sign exclusively with any one promoter. That way you have options on both sides of the street and with two different networks.

Comment

• Originally posted by AboutBillions
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Koncz 'works' for Pacman. He gets paid for it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

He supposed to work for PAC, But really works For Arum. Huge conflict in interests.
                      So wouldn't Manny signing to TMT be a conflict of interest?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X