Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto opens as a 2-1 Favorite over MARGARITO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto opens as a 2-1 Favorite over MARGARITO!!!

I was VERY surprised by that.

Margarito has definetly slid a bit but no more then Cotto has IMO. Of COURSE Marg looked bad against Pac. Pac's style is all kinds of wrong for Marg, not to mention Pac is about 100x better.

I think the oddsmaker believe Marg cheated in their first fight, as do most people, and that explains the odds.

Idk though. I think Marg still hits very hard and regardless of whether or not he cheated I think he's gonna be a real handful for Cotto again.

Thoughts?

Lol I hope the odds get worse so Margs can multiply my money

Comment

good
      can get some money off Tony's victory then
      both are past it, but Tony can take more than Cotto

Comment

Not that surprised, I have Cotto winning this one. I think Marg is broken more than Cotto.

Comment

if this reaches 3-1, i'll throw 1k on Margarito

Comment

I like Cotto in the rematch with a better game plan and corner behind him. I'll wait and see if the odds come down to even money before I would even consider putting money on him though.

Comment

I think his fractured face has alot to do with that,add in the plaster situation and there you have it

Comment

Tony wont be able to take the punishment he took last time,cotto was hitting him at will in the first fight and will again in this fight.........cotto by 8th round stoppage

Comment

I still don't see any way Cotto hurts Margarito. He won't hit as hard as Shane and won't throw the volume + speed that Pac throws.

Honestly, both guys are over the hill, but I think Margarito wins again.

Comment

Yes! What a great Christmas present for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X