No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is making Floyd look pathetic without doing or saying anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    what i find funny is that gayweather fans, are still fans of him, after he basically said he doesn't care about his fans...

HUH..

Floyd- fu*k my fans

*****- I love you Floyd

Floyd has been on "vacation" why isn't he fighitng right now, can any ***** answer that

oh i forgot he is about to fight a guy named paul spadafora..

ahhahhahahahaha

this is what's fascinating to me. Floyd ****s on his fans & they love him even more.

All floyd does is hate on other boxers yet when people give the hate back,

his fans say "yall just being haterzzz"

lol........................

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
      this is what's fascinating to me. Floyd ****s on his fans & they love him even more.

All floyd does is hate on other boxers yet when people give the hate back,

his fans say "yall just being haterzzz"

lol........................
      like i said before, they exhibit a classic case of sado-masochistic behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        Floyd fans are the quintessential beaten wives/girlfriends that come out on shows like Cops..

"It was my fault, you don't know the real him. He's kind and gentle and sweet. He didnt mean to do this to me. I love him."
        Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        like i said before, they exhibit a classic case of sado-masochistic behavior.

pretty much. i made that observation a long time ago. its still frighteningly fascinating.

Comment

silly *******s

Comment

speaking of doing & saying pathetic things.............

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            silly *******s

Comment

A circle jerk is always fun until you get found out~

Comment

true..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  we get it you dont like mayweather and think the world of pacquiao.

THE TRUTH HURTS and

it hurts that much eh?? nyahahaha and you and the rest of the remaining *****s are stuck thinking the world of this fool...
                  Last edited by tibbar; 03-27-2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    Floyd truly is an idiot. The lack of a high school diploma really shows everytime he opens his mouth. How can he ask for the support of the U.S. fans when just a moment later pretty much tells his fans "**** you"?

The guy doesn't think when he speaks. He doesn't think when he does anything besides boxing; the only thing he shows intelligence in.
                    comments like this are dumb...manny didnt even make it out of the 5th grade man..both are rich and famous so **** a diploma

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      comments like this are dumb...manny didnt even make it out of the 5th grade man..both are rich and famous so **** a diploma
                      that was the old pacquiao...he has associates degree in bussiness now...floyd?...not even a ****ing G....E......D....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X