Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPSET WATCH: Carson Jones over Tyrone Brunson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuggg....Congrats on having the balls to pull the triger. I was gonna take Jones at 3 to 1 but since I had not seen eithier guy fight I was reluctant. Man I missed the boat on that 1 FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Comment

Originally posted by Cadillac Man View Post
      Fuggg....Congrats on having the balls to pull the triger. I was gonna take Jones at 3 to 1 but since I had not seen eithier guy fight I was reluctant. Man I missed the boat on that 1 FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
      happens all the time man lol.

For example, i will probably puss out on betting on Martinez to pull off the upset tommorow, and i may regret it sorely. it happens! you'll get the next one

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
        happens all the time man lol.

For example, i will probably puss out on betting on Martinez to pull off the upset tommorow, and i may regret it sorely. it happens! you'll get the next one
        Martinez will lose.

Comment

If you really think Martinez can pull the upset off, then put like 20 bucks on it if you don't want to go big. That way you still get something out of it but you'd only lose 20 bucks if you're wrong. I don't see it happening though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            If you really think Martinez can pull the upset off, then put like 20 bucks on it if you don't want to go big. That way you still get something out of it but you'd only lose 20 bucks if you're wrong. I don't see it happening though.
            ill prolly end up just putting 10 just to make the fight a lil more exciting but not lose or win anything serious.

But i do like martinez's chances

Comment

Working...
            X