Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the even that Sugar Shane beats Margo...should he get a crack at Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the even that Sugar Shane beats Margo...should he get a crack at Pac?

I was thinking...anything is possible in the ring...I don't think Sugar will do much Vs Margs...but in the even Sugar beats him...does he get a crack at Pac?? would Pac even want that fight?? does a win Vs Margs put Sugar back on the map as elite?? just curious to know what you fellas think bout that...

Jinky vs Jin

make it happen

Comment

Interesting thought, but Hatton will still get the first crack next year I think still. After that though anything could happean.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Interesting thought, but Hatton will still get the first crack next year I think still. After that though anything could happean.
        Yeah I think so too...Hatton gets first crack but a Sugar vs Pac match up would be interesting...I think Pac can add another "name" to that resume of his and it could potentially be another DLH scenario playing out where Pac is just too much for the older fighter...it would be intriguing to say the least...

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Yeah I think so too...Hatton gets first crack but a Sugar vs Pac match up would be interesting...I think Pac can add another "name" to that resume of his and it could potentially be another DLH scenario playing out where Pac is just too much for the older fighter...it would be intriguing to say the least...
          I think Pacamn would rough up Mosley, because Shane does not stay active enough really, and he is not really a superior technical boxer. I think he would put up much more of a fight then Oscar though.

Although if he manages to beat Margarito that might use up what juice he has left, but hey would be a good win under the circumstances you have listed.

Comment

I see a big chance of Pac winning against Mosley. Yes he should get a crack at Pac if he wins against Mosley!

Oh ****...wait...he's old right? Nevermind.

Comment

Chicken Pacquiao fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                I see a big chance of Pac winning against Mosley. Yes he should get a crack at Pac if he wins against Mosley!

Oh ****...wait...he's old right? Nevermind.
                Ah yeah that's the main point why they make take this fight...DLH Pac all over again...works out fine for PAC's people im sure!!!

Comment

How about sticking with fighting younger fighters. Each day that goes by with these Older Guys could be their last "good day."

Freddie would probably want a catch-weight of 141.

Comment

Sure, why shouldnt he get a shot if he beats Marg?

Comment

Working...
                    X