Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao the fighter of the decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Is Manny Pacquiao the fighter of the decade so far? Vote and discuss.
    So after Manny beats your boy de la hypejob's ass you're a Pac fan now???

Comment

He deserves a lot of consideration and it could be argued that he is. One or two big wins would make is certain though.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        He definitely should be considered for fighter of the decade, what he has done since 1998 is quite remarkable.
        Right now its close. One more big win would put him over the top for me without a doubt though.

Floyd and Manny are neck and neck for the one spot. If absolutely forced to pick I would probably favor Manny. But strong arguments can be made for Mayweather with little difficulty.

Hopkins would most likely be 3rd followed by Calzaghe. After that it gets a little fuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          So after Manny beats your boy de la hypejob's ass you're a Pac fan now???
          If you knew half as much about me as you think you do, you would have known I have always been a fan of Manny and ridiculed Oscar for taking this fight to begin with. But thats just you, always making things up. Care to give us the criteria for induction into the IBHOF again? How about political polls meaning nothing and how McCain was going to win the election?

In other words.....if you don't have anything constructive to say, keep quiet. Children should be seen, not heard.

Comment

If you knew half as much about me as you think you do, you would have known I have always been a fan of Manny and ridiculed Oscar for taking this fight to begin with. But thats just you, always making things up. Care to give us the criteria for induction into the IBHOF again? How about political polls meaning nothing and how McCain was going to win the election?

In other words.....if you don't have anything constructive to say, keep quiet. Children should be seen, not heard.
            Don't get pissy with me jabbo wasn't it last week when you said Vargas, Quartey and Mayorga are HoFers??? The criteria you talk about is my opinion that popular fighters that have extremely short primes like Barry shouldn't be in the HoF, you earn your spot there. The mccain stuff is news to me, care to find those posts kid or are you going to lie your way out of it as usual.

Comment

he's up there, but floyd is the fighter of the decade imo, and of his generation, skillwise, resume, how fast he accomplished what he did, and dominating performances, accuracy, there's really nobody on his level imo. manny is a special talent, he's top 3 imo, but mayweather is the fighter of the decade, period.

Comment

if ur not a hater then yes.

he is humble, fights like there's no tomorrow, gives back to his fans, worth ppv watching, exciting, and he sings really good.

Comment

Right now its close. One more big win would put him over the top for me without a doubt though.

Floyd and Manny are neck and neck for the one spot. If absolutely forced to pick I would probably favor Manny. But strong arguments can be made for Mayweather with little difficulty.

Hopkins would most likely be 3rd followed by Calzaghe. After that it gets a little fuzzy.
                  I think if he beats Hatton and beats him impressively, he should be considered the best in the past decade, of course if Mayweather comes back and fights Pacquiao, they can settle it by themselves.

Comment

I vote yes.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                      this decade roy jones won the heavyweight title...floyd won titles in 130,135,140,147,154...bhop at 43 beat the current middleweight champ...pacman is great but dont forget every thing else thats happened this decade...that being siad he may very well be fighter of the decade..i never said he wasnt
                      word up- i agree word for word

Comment

Working...
                      X