No announcement yet.

Nanny Kills Children in NYC, then Tries to Kill Herself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Nanny Kills Children in NYC, then Tries to Kill Herself

The wife of a television executive came home to their luxury Upper West Side apartment on Thursday and found two of their children stabbed to death and their nanny critically wounded, police said.

Police believe the nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 50, stabbed two children, a 6-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy, at a building called La Rochelle on West 75th Street, just of Columbus Avenue.

(read more)
    http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...-kill-herself/

Dude? That happen right around the corner from where my best friend lives. it's such a great neighborhood. couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it on the news.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
      Dude? That happen right around the corner from where my best friend lives. it's such a great neighborhood. couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it on the news.
      I heard about out this morning, that's four children murder in less than a month...pretty disturbing stuff going on recently.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I heard about out this morning, that's four children murder in less than a month...pretty disturbing stuff going on recently.
        Pretty Disturbing indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
          A great neighborhood indeed.

Comment

give her the death penalty

Comment

That is absolutely horrifying. I can't imagine what that mother is feeling finding her babies like that. What would possess someone to hurt little children like that. Just heartbreaking.

Comment

we also had a cop bagged recently for wanting to cook women.

Comment

Working...
                X