No announcement yet.

Mayweather's accuracy is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    Ofcourse he's accurate u ****ing ******s, he's probably the most accurate boxer today. But his accuracy is overrated on an all time scale and his compubox stats are pushed by his fans to make a case as him being the GOAT.
    He IS the most accurate fighter today. Damn, you know youre ******ed when even Floyd critics are having to defend him against your stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      Ofcourse he's accurate u ****ing ******s, he's probably the most accurate boxer today. But his accuracy is overrated on an all time scale and his compubox stats are pushed by his fans to make a case as him being the GOAT.
      Then maybe you should have entitled your thread "historically Floyd's accuracy is overrated" and should probably put it in the history section to avoid the fanboys

Comment

Not to mention how bias compubox is towards him. He throws so few punches, compubox just expects he will land when he actually throws. He hit glove a lot vs Canelo and Maidana. Maidana made him look clumsy at times.

Comment

Comment

I tell you this he missed a whole lot against Maidana alot more then they would want you to believe.

Comment

I tell you this he missed a whole lot against Maidana alot more then they would want you to believe.

Comment

Mayweather fans get so butt hurt when you even slightly question Mayweather in any area...

I was ****ing having arguments about how Floyd was bigger and stronger then Maidana before the fight. FLOYD, bigger and stronger then Maidana.... You can imagine the frustration.

We saw how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                  Mayweather fans get so butt hurt when you even slightly question Mayweather in any area...

I was ****ing having arguments about how Floyd was bigger and stronger then Maidana before the fight. FLOYD, bigger and stronger then Maidana.... You can imagine the frustration.

We saw how that turned out.
                  Yep, we saw how that turned out, FLoyd won

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    Yep, we saw how that turned out, FLoyd won
                    Typical Floydboy reply.

Ignore the topic and revert back to the basics.... No brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                      Typical Floydboy reply.

Ignore the topic and revert back to the basics.... No brains.
                      This topic is ******ed. Floyd is one of the most accurate fighter of the last 25 years.

However, I agree he wasnt as precise as he used to against Maidana who did a hell of a job.

Comment

Working...
                      X