Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Maidanas expected purse for the Money sweetstakes? Anyone know?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    Can u get a source on any of that? And Money's last couple of fights was against guys not signed to Haymon so of course they got lowballowed but Maidana is Haymon so hes going to get paid. And theres no way Bradley gets 5 or 6 I mean thats barely how much Pacjuice gets for his fights.
    Bradley is getting 6mill that part of his contract extension son ....PAC making around 18-20 as usual ...

Comment

Its been reported at numerous sources that Pacquiao is getting $20 million guaranteed and Bradley is getting $6 million guaranteed

http://www.************.com/2014/01/...-12th-rematch/

No word on Maidana's purse but I guarantee it will not be more than $3 million especially since floyd is trying to save every dime he has after losing $10 mill on the broncos

Comment

Can u get a source on any of that? And Money's last couple of fights was against guys not signed to Haymon so of course they got lowballowed but Maidana is Haymon so hes going to get paid. And theres no way Bradley gets 5 or 6 I mean thats barely how much Pacjuice gets for his fights.
        wow, dude bradley is black, you should be happy he's getting 6m, i'm guessing he's not too black because he's not signed with the tranny haymon

Comment

Robert isnt signed to Haymon,well now I think he is but not when he fought Floyd. Berto was getting 1.5+ mil fighting dudes on Showtime alone I think Maidana will make closer to 7 or 8 mil

No way he's getting 7 or 8 million, Canelo got 10 and he's 5x the star Maidana is.

Comment

maidana was angry at some journalist from argentina who were announcing his purse, he said they had wrong information (accused them of lying) and tweeted this

if this is true the purse is 65 millon pesos, someone should do the conversion to dollars cause i don't remember the actual value of the dollar here in argentina

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              maidana was angry at some journalist from argentina who were announcing his purse, he said they had wrong information (accused them of lying) and tweeted this

if this is true the purse is 65 millon pesos, someone should do the conversion to dollars cause i don't remember the actual value of the dollar here in argentina
              that would be close to 8m, he deserve that purse if true

Comment

lol if he gets paid more than Cotto and Alvaraez

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                  that would be close to 8m, he deserve that purse if true
                  No, it's 4.9 million.

Maidana certainly isn't going to make any less then Guerrero, and 3 million is a huge payday for Maidana. I'm sure he can live like a king with that in Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    lol if he gets paid more than Cotto and Alvaraez
                    didn't canelo make 10 or something close? anyways, if it's 8 millons is really good, chino deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      didn't canelo make 10 or something close? anyways, if it's 8 millons is really good, chino deserves it
                      He had a base pay of 5. Don't know if he got any ppv revenue. Cotto's the only one of the lot that for sure got some

Comment

Working...
                      X