No announcement yet.

Wilder's Mangager and Trainer, Jay Deas, Said Wilder back in Late Feb or March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
    Are they still looking to have him fight for the regular WBA belt?
    That's the rumor so far
    Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    Oquendo's been telling the Polish media he's been contacted by Wilder's management for the May 3 fight. (he's been sparring with Szpilka)
    Yea... saw that too.... I really hope the WBA don't crap out like that. The only positive is Wlad would have to jab him to death

Comment

Wilder?... Yawwwn

Atleast lets have some good fights on Mayweathers card, maybe Wilder in the undercard and a big name as co-main and one or two decent named fights before the co-main.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        Wilder?... Yawwwn

Atleast lets have some good fights on Mayweathers card, maybe Wilder in the undercard and a big name as co-main and one or two decent named fights before the co-main.
        If it's on Mayweather's undercard, there's a very good chance it'll be for the WBA "regular title"

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          If it's on Mayweather's undercard, there's a very good chance it'll be for the WBA "regular title"
          Luiz Ortiz vs. Deontay Wilder would be good.

Both are Golden Boy boxers, both are big and strong, and both have been over-protected up until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            Luiz Ortiz vs. Deontay Wilder would be good.

Both are Golden Boy boxers, both are big and strong, and both have been over-protected up until now.
            But ORtiz hasn't been inactive for a year + and is under the age of 38

Comment

I don't know what to think of Wilder. He can really punch and he knocks everybody out. He is talking about fighting for a world title but I don't think he has ever fought a top 10 contender. Come on Wilder. If you want a title shot then beat a top 10 contender. Let's see how good you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I don't know what to think of Wilder. He can really punch and he knocks everybody out. He is talking about fighting for a world title but I don't think he has ever fought a top 10 contender. Come on Wilder. If you want a title shot then beat a top 10 contender. Let's see how good you really are.
                Or a top 25

Comment

Working...
                X