Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody get Mayweather/Guerrero tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Its not just me. Everything I have read on this site says many realize this is a one sided affair in Floyd's favor. Why would I drop a couple grand to watch that?
    Ortiz had a better shot at beating Floyd than Ghost does and while the undercards will be entertaining, they aren't anything special.
    Give me the two young guns going at it in TX. Maybe Canelo proves his worth, maybe Trout is the real deal and takes ginger to school. Either way i know it will be an entertaining fight vs. a one sided as whipping we will see in Vegas on cinco de drinko weekend....
    Yea it is a better fight, not going to Texas to see Canelo though, sorry, just not worth the trip or money to me atlest, but it's definitely a better fight than May Vs Ghost.

Comment

Ima try to get some canelo tickets, the price range for canelo vs trout it says 13.00-300.00$

Comment

Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
        Question. Does that mean if I try to buy $150 tickets tomorrow for Canelo vs Trout that I'll probably be out of luck trying to buy them off Ticketmaster, or is that just exclusively for big fights in Vegas?
        This, I'm nervous for tom. was planning on attending the press conference then get the tickets but I think Ima have to get the tickets first then go to the press conference to be safe.

Comment

any word on j leon love vs Rosado?

Comment

Working...
          X