Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are some tight pants.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      War wv2 knock out donaire ure his first real threat n his size not smaller
      Boxrec says they're both 166 cm, but seeing this picture I think that's not right ... Donaire is still taller.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Boxrec says they're both 166 cm, but seeing this picture I think that's not right ... Donaire is still taller.

I think Vazquez is slouching a bit. But we'll see at the weigh in.

Comment

They have Nonito listed at 5'5 1/2". That doesn't seem right. I've seen Donaire listed as tall as 5'7". That seems more like it. Even the picture seems to support that.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            They have Nonito listed at 5'5 1/2". That doesn't seem right. I've seen Donaire listed as tall as 5'7". That seems more like it. Even the picture seems to support that.
            5'5 1/2" is accurate donaire is small, people have this misconception of how big donaire is. he is quite big for 115 and 118 standards but 122 not really. I mean Pac looks taller than him here and pac's a legit 5'6 midget.

Last edited by johncods; 01-24-2012, 03:47 AM.

Comment

They're on a stage while the camera man looks to be on the floor so it appears different than if they were both on the same ground. Donaire is probably taller by half an inch or so.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                5'5 1/2" is accurate donaire is small, people have this misconception of how big donaire is. he is quite big for 115 and 118 standards but 122 not really. I mean Pac looks taller than him here and pac's a legit 5'6 midget.

Jeez...then I can only imagine how small some of his opponents must've been! Nonito seems to be taller than everyone I've seen him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Jeez...then I can only imagine how small some of his opponents must've been! Nonito seems to be taller than everyone I've seen him fight.
                  Donaire fights tall tho although yes most of his opponents are just hobbits.

Comment

Good fight, but abit too soon for Vazquez.

Comment

Donaire is no hype job. Slick with ko power. I expect Vazquez to bring it but I expect Donaire to get the W.

Comment

Working...
                      X