Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad refuses to give UK Tickets for Haye bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Haye wants tickets for his UK fans at a good price??? What does that mean exactly? Does it mean that UK fans should pay less than german fans thereby in essense making wlad fans pay for Haye fans?

If that's the proper interpretation Haye is a straight up *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Wlad is not my hero. But you have no evidence (as usual) which shows that Wlad has threatened to cancel the fight for any of these reasons.
      links are posted above

come again

Comment

Thats a bit ****, hes like a spoilt child with all his demands.

Comment

This is just more mind games and BS from Diva Haye.

I'm spending over $2000 to go over to Germany from Canada to be at the fight, I made my reservations for flight and hotel yesterday. I had been thinking about staying in London, but the travel agent said hotels in Hamburg are much less expensive.

But I recently had a nightmare about sitting in the crowd and Haye not showing up for the fight. That's what I'm afraid of.

Comment

I love how everyone is posting "if that's true".....its lfc19titles, its very unlikely to be true.
            Exactly. Lfc is a prize **** with a Haye-brand Hayemaker dildo lodged permanently up his torn and ragged rectum. His word is as good as the trail of thin yellowish diaorrhea that seeps incessantly into his 18 year old Ultimate Warrior briefs day and night.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
              Exactly. Lfc is a prize **** with a Haye-brand Hayemaker dildo lodged permanently up his torn and ragged rectum. His word is as good as the trail of thin yellowish diaorrhea that seeps incessantly into his 18 year old Ultimate Warrior briefs day and night.
              you can hide against your gay idol all you want nut hugger, the truth seems to hurt you klit fans right up the ass for some reason, can't wait for you to get the knife when klit is down down down

why wont klits give a fair share of tickets? what a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                This is just more mind games and BS from Diva Haye.

I'm spending over $2000 to go over to Germany from Canada to be at the fight, I made my reservations for flight and hotel yesterday. I had been thinking about staying in London, but the travel agent said hotels in Hamburg are much less expensive.

But I recently had a nightmare about sitting in the crowd and Haye not showing up for the fight. That's what I'm afraid of.
                dude why are you copying and pasting, wlad is pulling a ***** move and you know it

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  links are posted above

come again
                  Its a link to David Haye saying Wlad is not giving him enough tickets.

Nowhere does it say Wlad threatened to cancel the fight.

Nowhere does it say Wlad threatened to cancel the fight if he didnt get his "demands". And they arent even "demands" because they are just standard things that should happen anyway. Haye has spun that well in the media.

You are making things up as usual.

Comment

Its a link to David Haye saying Wlad is not giving him enough tickets.

Nowhere does it say Wlad threatened to cancel the fight.

Nowhere does it say Wlad threatened to cancel the fight if he didnt get his "demands". And they arent even "demands" because they are just standard things that should happen anyway. Haye has spun that well in the media.

You are making things up as usual.
                    You obviously don't keep up with the news, Haye even said if wlad did not get his doctor and so on, the fight would not have happened as he would not have signed.

Proof? look at the fight, wlad will choose gloves, fight is in germnya, wlad will choose docs and will come first etc as well as the rest of the stupid things. if wlad did not get that, the ***** would have pulled out

Comment

Who cares, They should just get in the ring and get it over with, Both are acting like little biitches, I hope someone else comes along and KO both into retirement to be honest now with the way they have been acting.

Comment

Working...
                      X