Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Martin Luther King should have his own Holiday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Martin Luther King should have his own Holiday?

Be truthful

I do, he has been working really hard lately...

Comment

A lot of people afraid of being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Dope View Post
        Be truthful
        Why wouldn't you want him to have his own holiday?

Comment

What national holiday was given to Cesar Chavez?

Comment

I ain't trying to do your home work for you, Pico. Fu.ck all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
              What national holiday was given to Cesar Chavez?
              I'm Mexican and I love and respect what Cesar Chavez did for the workers in the U.S but I think Martin Luther King has done more for his cause.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                I'm Mexican and I love and respect what Cesar Chavez did for the workers in the U.S but I think Martin Luther King has done more for his cause.
                Yep. People can go through all the bull**** they want with MLK. But the man had a hand in healing this country, and had people of ALL color's think for a minute. There is a certain peace that comes from that. We are all human. We all fail. As soon as I give up on humanity, we come back, and fight as one. And that is his message. In the end, skin color, what God you pray to, what grown folk's do in their bedroom's, is what it is. Be a good human. Don't be a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Yep. People can go through all the bull**** they want with MLK. But the man had a hand in healing this country, and had people of ALL color's think for a minute. There is a certain peace that comes from that. We are all human. We all fail. As soon as I give up on humanity, we come back, and fight as one. And that is his message. In the end, skin color, what God you pray to, what grown folk's do in their bedroom's, is what it is. Be a good human. Don't be a ****.

karl malone approve dis message. karl malone know you can't spell USA without PEACE.

Comment

Malcolm X should have his own holiday too.

Comment

Working...
                    X