Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the flu/cold... What do you take to hide your flu like symptoms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I have the flu/cold... What do you take to hide your flu like symptoms?

I need to hide it... Also when ever I get sick I get all baby-like let omg this is painful am I going to die... My nose is running constantly, I keep coughing(I think I stopped that by using that spray medicine in my throat. Probably will keep using that spray medicine so its not obvious I'm sick. But I think ppl will still be able to tell I'm sick...

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    I need to hide it... Also when ever I get sick I get all baby-like let omg this is painful am I going to die...
    Beechams all in one every 4 hrs and every 2nd hr in between jack up on Lemsip max.

Comment

Sounds like bad aids mate sorry ur going to die

Comment

Originally posted by Estar View Post
        Sounds like bad aids mate sorry ur going to die
        I'm a virgin genius, probably one of the oldest virgins around. You don't get aids by jerking off to **** for the past 23 yrs. So, I'm assuming you're joking but who can tell online unless you put a /sarcasm or /joking in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          I'm a virgin genius, probably one of the oldest virgins around. You don't get aids by jerking off to **** for the past 23 yrs. So, I'm assuming you're joking but who can tell online unless you put a /sarcasm or /joking in your post.
          You are joking right....

Comment

Working...
          X