No announcement yet.

Sadam Ali fight SPOILERS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadam Ali fight SPOILERS

Man,ive seen Ali land some big shots,and not 1 has been counted,his opponent is barely landing with anything and its been counted,AGAIN,ALi landed a solid left hand,it doesnt get counted,i can see him getting screwed over

Near the end of the second Ali trails 7-3

Comment

This is getting ridiculous,its 7-3 to the Romanian,it should be 7-7 the way i see it,Ali just slipped,and now the ref is counting,and the Romanian gets a point added,crazy

Comment

Ali gets dropped at the end of the second. Behind 9-3

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
          This is getting ridiculous,its 7-3 to the Romanian,it should be 7-7 the way i see it,Ali just slipped,and now the ref is counting,and the Romanian gets a point added,crazy
          He did get caught with a left, So i think the point was Ok. But Ali has landed a few good shots that have not been counted...

As always..

Comment

Actually,watching the replay,it was a punch that landed,and Ali dropped

Comment

Another shot not counted for Ali..

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                He did get caught with a left, So i think the point was Ok. But Ali has landed a few good shots that have not been counted...

As always..
                It seems to me,the judges are being too nice to the Romanian,and fussy with Ali,Ali landed three punches before the judge said stop when the Romanians head guard came of,not one counted,its 11-3

Comment

16-5 at the end of 3. I think Ali deserves to be behind, But he has landed a LOT more shots than given credit for...

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                    16-5 at the end of 3. I think Ali deserves to be behind, But he has landed a LOT more shots than given credit for...
                    Yep,no way has Ali only landed 5 punches,no way,the scorings screwed him over,its much closer then this,Olympic scoring has been crazy this year

Comment

Working...
                    X