pacquiao's footwork is getting overrated to hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    but manny is extremly quick on his feet and could teach khan a thing or 2
    lol I'd say he probably does on a regular basis. I do think Khan would've benefited more from working with Floyd Mayweather than Manny Pacquiao, he already has the attacking gifts but his defence is shoddy atm.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      For a guy who is supposedly always off-balance, I've never seen him stumble, fall or fail to get power behind his shots.
      pac actually can launch his punches even in a seemingly off-balance stance and not lose his power. i mean if you're that kind of a fighter you really don't need a very fluid footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
        Its true, that's why he avoids boxers with footwork.

This is why Marquez cuts his workrate by more than half when they fight and makes him look like a confused gun shy ****.

This is also why they want nothing to do with Fraud, Martinez or Marquez.

This is why they're gonna fight a cement footed, old and shot Mosley.
        Your right it hurts to watch Mosley avoid punches with his face, he could have taken a page out of Arthur Abrahams book but as they say every great fighter has 1 left in him.

If he looks terrible this time around everyone will cry out for his retirement and HBO will not put him back on as they did with Vargas, Taylor and Hopkins. Hopkins even said they put me in a 12 foot hole with Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
          leave it to the ******s of NSB
          his footwork is fantastic, anyone who moves like pacquiao does is usually out of balance 40% of the time when a fighter is countering them, it's how he catches himself and how he manages to always have his feet in place to land with power punches while out of balance that make his footwork great

****in stupid bastards
          anyone can look good against slower fighters.

notice he didnt look against marquez

and actually lost against erik morales who was pis dirt shot when they fought

Comment

Originally posted by Needles View Post
            anyone can look good against slower fighters.

notice he didnt look against marquez

and actually lost against erik morales who was pis dirt shot when they fought
            Emanuel Stuart's opinion > Needles

Comment

wifebeater jr's style is all wrong for khan. if khan sits in the pocket he gets KOed.

even wifebeater's defense isn't impregnable, he almost got KTFO in the 2nd round against mosley. if not for wifebeater's chin and conditioning, he'd have been KOed.

khan will always be vulnerable.

what roach is doing is, he's taking what khan has and is maximizing it to it's potential. if wifebeater SR or uncle wifebeater got their hands of khan, they'd try to turn him into a wifebeater jr clone which is impossible.

Comment

It has been beautiful watching Manny's footwork go from being ver sloppy to the best in the sport of boxing. Props to Roach & Ariza on that because I hear he spends hours each day working on footwork drills alone.

Many boxing experts such as Emmanuel Stewart, Roy Jones and countless others are amazed and how good his footwork is.

Comment

that's the point, he doesn't even look good on his feet against the slow, flatfooted, stationary fighters imo---it fools people--he still loses his tracking fighting the way he does--a single counterpunch against him will put an end to that quick-

just look at when he fought cotto and cotto started moving in round 10, manny looked offset and started missing him like crazy--while cotto was once again trying to imulate floyd, but couldn't pull it off once again-lol

shane isn't a fighter with good footwork because he seems to love to get baited into a dogfight and manny won't try and do that until he sees shane slowing down--i pray manny wins this fight, but if shane nails him early, i don't see manny surviving---

however, i do believe manny can hit shane enough to make nazim throw in the towel, but i don't see manny ever knocking shane out or even the ref stopping it--i see shane knocking manny out with a bodyshot after he lands a cold blooded shot to his temple---if shane throws that left hook enough--shane will also have to throw lead right hands, but smart though--he is not known for his lead right hands, but vicious right hooks--he could shock the world early, but i see manny using his feet more in the early rounds--but he has to not get careless, because shane can time manny like he did with floyd--he timed those shots perfect, which is why the 2nd shot i called a counter shot to floyd--shane countered floyd and it worked perfect--i see nazim working the counter with shane---and i see nazim going back to that 2nd shot, not so much the 1st shot on floyd, because that 2nd shot was butter-lol--just not good enough for a fighter like floyd--

Comment

pac haters are pretty dumb.

all harold lederman can do is praise pac's ability to turn his opponent all night long.

of course against runners, he won't be able to turn them because they are too busy running away. but pac always beat runners anyways so I dunno why people think running can beat pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                      It has been beautiful watching Manny's footwork go from being ver sloppy to the best in the sport of boxing. Props to Roach & Ariza on that because I hear he spends hours each day working on footwork drills alone.

Many boxing experts such as Emmanuel Stewart, Roy Jones and countless others are amazed and how good his footwork is.

FOR REAL DO YOU EVEN WATCH BOXING? PACS FOOTWORKS THE BEST IN THE SPORT. WATCH SOME MORE BOXING PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WATCH SOME MORE FIGHTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X