Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so sick and tired to ******ed Atheist people trying to convince me that there is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They tried to tell me Harry Potter isn't real.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      Im an athiest raised as a catholic but I never push my beliefs on other people.

I actually feel happy for religous people because they can believe that there is a great ending to life where you go to magical place where you live happily ever after.

One thing I cant stand is athiests who tear down religion and bash everything that it is about.

Religion is actually a good thing that teaches good morales and how you should lead a good life.

There is also truth behind all the people mentioned in religion, they were actual people who tried to teach people how to do the right thing. Jesus, Muhhammad and Buddah are real people that tried to teach people the right things to do (its more complecated then what I state).

If there is any religion that I can lean towards its buddhism because at its core there is no god and I have had personal experiences with medatation that is real and a lot of the teachings cant be explained by science as of yet.

I have had a few beers and decided to add me 2 cents
      Yeah definitely agree regarding Jesus and Buddha. Whatever the truth about how we got here really is, Jesus and Buddha were two great men who genuinely tried to help people and make their lives better. I don't know as much about Muhammad so I won't comment on him. But Jesus particularly, that is a man who stood for what he believed in to the very end. A guy who reached out to the prostitutes, the lepers, the people everyone else reviled. Jesus was a great man.

Comment

Im an athiest raised as a catholic but I never push my beliefs on other people.

I actually feel happy for religous people because they can believe that there is a great ending to life where you go to magical place where you live happily ever after.

One thing I cant stand is athiests who tear down religion and bash everything that it is about.

Religion is actually a good thing that teaches good morales and how you should lead a good life.

There is also truth behind all the people mentioned in religion, they were actual people who tried to teach people how to do the right thing. Jesus, Muhhammad and Buddah are real people that tried to teach people the right things to do (its more complecated then what I state).

If there is any religion that I can lean towards its buddhism because at its core there is no god and I have had personal experiences with medatation that is real and a lot of the teachings cant be explained by science as of yet.

I have had a few beers and decided to add me 2 cents
        Buddhism and maybe one or two others can pass as a good religion, but for the most part religion is largely responsible for the exact opposite on a mass scale, including Christianity. Buddha also never threatened anyone with eternal damnation, destroying fig trees, having demon infested pigs jump off a cliff, contradicting himself from time to time (as we all do, but he's supposed to be some "perfect" being") by telling people not to call each other fools, yet he always called his disciples fools despite saying that the word fool would send you to hell, etc.

Outside of all that, I and many other non-religious people, don't go around trying to deconvert people, much like how most Christians (at least above the Bible Belt) don't go around forcing **** down others, but there's way more than enough of them to where it gets silly. I know some atheists like that too but on a much much smaller scale than what people make it out to be. Just my .02 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          They tried to tell me Harry Potter isn't real.

If Harry Potter isn't real, nothing is!

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
            But but but science says..Oh shut the fu.ck up.

Comment

Religion is such a crock of shít but believe whatever you want, little dummies. Sleep tight.

Comment

Which religion, exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  Which religion, exactly?

The Church of Loveliness.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                    Some atheists are annoyingly self-righteous and try to push their views on others, sometimes ridiculing those who don't agree with them.

Ignore them, my friend. You are free to believe whatever stupid horseshit you want to believe.
                    Bravo......

Comment

Working...
                    X