Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero had PLASTER vs Berto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only difference between Marg and Robert is that Robert has never attempted to enter the ring with loaded gloves. It's not like people were accusing Marg of having loaded gloves right after the Cotto fight, the accusations came after he tried to cheat against Mosley.

Nice try, buddy, but you're really reaching there with that argument. And what's even more pathetic is that you're still bringing this subject up. I think you may need some psychiatric help.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      Only difference between Marg and Robert is that Robert has never attempted to enter the ring with loaded gloves. It's not like people were accusing Marg of having loaded gloves right after the Cotto fight, the accusations came after he tried to cheat against Mosley.

Nice try, buddy, but you're really reaching there with that argument. And what's even more pathetic is that you're still bringing this subject up. I think you may need some psychiatric help.
      Thanks for saving my fingertips the time and effort.

Comment

You forget the steroid accusations?

That was one of the arguments with so called logic with you people. His face was some sort of evidence.

I brought it up cause it's funny. Specially how you guys threw fits over Cotto's pretty face being messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Thanks for saving my fingertips the time and effort.
          Sure thing, and I know the feeling. It really is hard to waste your energy and effort on debating with this ******. I kind of with someone else beat me to it but I guess someone had to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            You forget the steroid accusations?

That was one of the arguments with so called logic with you people. His face was some sort of evidence.

I brought it up cause it's funny. Specially how you guys threw fits over Cotto's pretty face being messed up.
            No, I don't recall the steroid accusations one bit. And what's with this "you people" crap? You're like a broken record man, spewing the same nonsense over and over.

And honestly, you need to get over it. I'm guessing the recent threads about whether Marg cheated against Cotto or not really ate you up inside seeing as 90% of the people here think he did. You must have been throwing a tantrum and crying like a little baby.

Comment

No, I don't recall the steroid accusations one bit. And what's with this "you people" crap? You're like a broken record man, spewing the same nonsense over and over.

And honestly, you need to get over it. I'm guessing the recent threads about whether Marg cheated against Cotto or not really ate you up inside seeing as 90% of the people here think he did. You must have been throwing a tantrum and crying like a little baby.
              Get over what? If you don't like it get the fuck out the thread then. I'm not forcing you to post here. Most of my fellow boxing fans got it and knew what my sarcasm was about. Sorry if you're too dumb to catch it.

Who says I'm crying? I'm actually laughing my ass off on how people can't catch sarcasm and morons like you come here crying as well about me posting this and that but yet you're here chatting with me.

Comment

I think it's safe to say that Berto will never win a big/meaningful fight again. Guerrero has ruined him, or was it Ortiz that ruined him? Oh well, he's ruined.
                Last edited by -Huey-; 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

maybe Berto had eaten plaster and was sick?

Comment

Berto looked like an Alien

Comment

Working...
                    X