No announcement yet.

Will Rigo ever get to fight a top guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Golovkin is at least willing to sacrifice. Rigo hasn't shown that.

Here's what Rigo wants for a Loma fight: He wants a 124 CW, with a 10 lb rehydration clause and $1M (Or 50/50 split). Someone in his position, with no network backing, can not make those types of demands.

Now what I find particularly funny about this whole situation is that 4 months ago or so, he came out and said he would move up to 126 to fight Leo Santa Cruz. Yet he wanted 124 for Lomachenko?

This hypocrisy cannot stand.
    Yep, he also said Loma ran to 130 from him lol. This guy is delusional.

“He took off to 130lbs. I mean, it could be done. Lets do a catchweight. 124lbs. I’m ready to meet him but he’s taking off, he’s scared – he’s going into other divisions. Let them know about the best two boxers, two-time Gold medallists. That would be a great fight.”

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2...vs-lomachenko/

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      lol let the excuses flow!

Rigo and GGG are SHOOK!!!!
      **** Reply!

Shook of Who Exactly? Who at 126 is Rigo "Shook" of and same for GGG at 168

Who at 126 us Calling out Rigo and who at 168 besides Ramirez is calling out GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
        Rigo needs to break the shackles of Top Rank. He's forced to take whatever ****ty fight Arum wants to make which isn't doing him any favors.
        He left Top Rank like 2 years ago maybe 3

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Real fighters move UP not Down..CHALLENGE YOURSELF
          So marvin haglar wasnt a real fighter?

Comment

No one will put a good fighter against him, is obviously that Rigo can beat all the champs in the division, but he isn't exciting, so i don't think he would ever face a top fighter again.

Comment

Working...
            X