Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Credit Does Bradley Deserve Should he Win Legitimately Over Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Credit Does Bradley Deserve Should he Win Legitimately Over Manny?

I look at Pac/Bradley 3 as a fight where both fighters have little to gain. Pac already beat Bradley twice in the eyes of most. Bradley on the flip side, lost twice to fresher versions of Manny. If he wins legitimately, does it bring closure or will it just be a win over a disinterested past prime Pacquiao coming off of shoulder surgery?
    Full Credit - Manny is Still the #1 Welterweight
    31.25%
    No Credit - Manny is a Shell of His Former Self
    6.25%
    Some Credit - Good Win and Manny is Still a Top Welterweight
    56.25%
    Some Credit - Being the Lineal Welterweight Champion Will Help His Legacy
    6.25%

I voted for full credit. Manny might not be the best WW but he gives any WW out there a good fight.

Comment

I can't vote because none of my opinions are there. I just want to say full credit, plain and simple. I don't believe Pacquiao is the #1 WW but he's still great, top 3.

Comment

depends on how the fight goes down

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        I look at Pac/Bradley 3 as a fight where both fighters have little to gain. Pac already beat Bradley twice in the eyes of most. Bradley on the flip side, lost twice to fresher versions of Manny. If he wins legitimately, does it bring closure or will it just be a win over a disinterested past prime Pacquiao coming off of shoulder surgery?
        If Pacquiao shows up, can only muster throwing 40 punches a round, and doesn't show any of the expolsiveness of yesteryear, Bradley beat a guy who was obviously a shot fighter; name on the resume, but not much else.

Comment

some credit. as far as i'm concerned pacquiao has already proven that when he's on form he's simply better than bradley, so the only way bradley beats him is if he's off form. however, even an off form pacquiao is pretty dangerous

Comment

some credit, i mean 3 times to beat someone is not really proving you the better than him just finally the stars shifted and it wasnt his night and it was yours.

Comment

This is a perfect case of needing to see how the fight plays out first. If Manny looks shot, still has it, etc.

Comment

It'll be an older Pac, but I'd still give him credit. It still takes something special to beat any version of him imo.

Comment

Some credit I suppose.

Comment

Depends how the fight looks.

I feel Pac beat him comfortably in the first two fights so if he loses without dispute then I'd guess its more to do with his decline. If it's competitive and could go either way then credit will be deserved.

Comment

Working...
                    X