No announcement yet.

J.A Bashir : " Wilder and Fury ducked Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    A feeling I have every time I read your posts about Klitschkos and HW division.
    Well I certainly know more about it than you, who compared Tony Tucker to Pianeta

What I was referring to in this specific post, is Fury ducking Pulev, when that was quite clearly not the same.

He was offered an opportunity to fight for 20 x the amount of money on a 100 x bigger platform.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko is the P4P king, he doesn't duck any man!
      Wladimir doesn't do duck right only Mayweather does, I say you all bow down and worship Wladimir like good boys.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Well I certainly know more about it than you, who compared Tony Tucker to Pianeta

What I was referring to in this specific post, is Fury ducking Pulev, when that was quite clearly not the same.

He was offered an opportunity to fight for 20 x the amount of money on a 100 x bigger platform.
        Ooooh look Mr Knowledgeable spouting his usual verbal diarrhea

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Ooooh look Mr Knowledgeable spouting his usual verbal diarrhea
          Care to elaborate or just trolling as per usual, Keitha513?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
            Everyone knows Fury ducked Wlad,he tried duck Vitali too by dropping out of the WBC ordered fight offs too,before he ducked Pulev.too bad for him Vitali retired or he wouldnt have been crying like a girl when he wanted his ranking to be reinstated to face Stiverne.
            THIS ^^^^

Fury is just a loud-mouthed wanker.

Comment

Wow this is the biggest pile of wank i've ever heard.
              Poor you.truth hurts huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                THIS ^^^^

Fury is just a loud-mouthed wanker.
                Didn't you use to have Fury in your Avatar?

Poor you.truth hurts huh ?
                Well that certainly wasn't the truth, it was just fanboy bs like usual.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  too be honest you are wrong. bashir is talking out his arse. team fury dropped out of the box off because he signed to fight haye twice & haye was unranked due to inactivity. he was guaranteed 5 million pounds plus a % of local PPV. he wasn't getting that fighting in the WBC or IBF eliminators. the risk backfired but not many fighters would turn down that kind cash. the second haye pull out team fury were pissed because they gave up those high rankings to fight haye. they stated this several times & that is why fury has been non-stop jabbing haye since. win or lose to haye he is rich & still has plenty of time to get back in the mix. the sports about money & unfortunately for a guy like pulev there is no money fighting him. pulev has the old chris byrd syndrome. nobody wanted to fight him. big risk with little reward. byrd had to wait his turn, sit on his mandatory slot & he ended up fighting holyfield for the vacant IBF belt. pulev is in the same boat. pulev will get his shot. there was no duck they were trying to secure their future financially with a fight they felt was very winnable. say he beats haye then he would be a huge draw in England & could demand huge dollars In future fights. no duck just a yellow brick road to a goldmine if he wins but even a loss as I said he is 5 million+ pounds richer...
                  Joe,you know I respect you,but explain to me why Fury dropped out of WBC box offs to participate in IBF box offs,he was ordered to face Mitchell Banks 2 winner,after beating Johnson when Vitali was still title holder.an order he refused to go through with for what reason,could it be fear of VK ? I dont actually think he is afraid of anyone,but he appears rather reluctant to face anyone in any eliminator who is willing and able,thus the reason he is rematching a shot Chisora in the hope of securing the easier route of the WBO and a mandatory slice of the title money.

Comment

Well that certainly wasn't the truth, it was just fanboy bs like usual.
                    Lol you are really funny when you want to be.I like it when you humor posts with your views and misconceptions.

Comment

Lol you are really funny when you want to be.I like it when you humor posts with your views and misconceptions.
                      Thanks, I try.

Comment

Working...
                      X