Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Arum actually do to get floyds hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Arum actually do to get floyds hate?

Just wondering what merits such a will to not make the biggest pay day in history...

health comes first, it's not arum. Lol

Only floydiots believe in floyd - More factual than floyd hating arum

Comment

Floyd got mad because he started focusing on Pacquiao and he wanted out. Then he alleged Arum owned him money and started making up all these things... Now the bipolar Floyd says he wishes him nothing but the best but just doesn't want to do business with him.

It's just jealousy, it's a "How could you, Bob? I was your favorite child then Pacquiao came along..." type of thing.

Same sentiment Floyd shares with the boxing community, "I was the one... Well the fake one but still the one... then this phenomena Pacquiao comes along and fights all the WWs I was ducking one after the other and I get exposed as a cherry picking fraud and everyone starts calling me a coward on national TV".

Comment

Nothing. He is just a scared chicken shlt coward that uses excuses to duck Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Floyd got mad because he started focusing on Pacquiao and he wanted out. Then he alleged Arum owned him money and started making up all these things... Now the bipolar Floyd says he wishes him nothing but the best but just doesn't want to do business with him.

It's just jealousy, it's a "How could you, Bob? I was your favorite child then Pacquiao came along..." type of thing.

Same sentiment Floyd shares with the boxing community, "I was the one... Well the fake one but still the one... then this phenomena Pacquiao comes along and fights all the WWs I was ducking one after the other and I get exposed as a cherry picking fraud and everyone starts calling me a coward on national TV".
          :qqq::qqq:

Comment

They don't hate each other. It's just that one continues to make lies and excuses to not make the fight.

Comment

I know that he wanted the red carpet treatment during a time when Arum had that for Oscar only. I still don't understand why he would be all that upset when Arum got him out of James Prince grasp. They need to make up, because a cool Floyd and Arum tandem will push fights from TR and GBP.

Comment

Wow so actually arum did nothing? I guess thats it, Floyd really is straight out ducking.

Comment

make him fight castillo/corrales etc i.e fights people wanted to see

Comment

Whine about mayweather express lol

Comment

Working...
                    X