• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he is not an ATG ww....but he is a ATG for his career

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      /end thread

Love him or hate him, Pac is an ATG, there's no debating in that.
      Read the thread. I said at welterweight.

Comment

Lets just put it this way. Manny's WW was spectacular, but not ATG worthy. That makes Floyd's WW career, damn near, non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
          Can i start by saying I do not dislike Manny Pacquiao. I dislike stupid fans that will say anything to make their favorite fighter seem superior regardless if its true or not.
          I always love the opening quote. It's almost like saying "I'm not racist, but.... (insert racist rant here)".

Its hilarious. Just leave it out. We'll judge if you're a hater from the content of your post, not from a disclaimer

Comment

I will say that he is a ATG period, rather in general or in WW.

Now how high he is on that list? Nobody knows

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              I always love the opening quote. It's almost like saying "I'm not racist, but.... (insert racist rant here)".

Its hilarious. Just leave it out. We'll judge if you're a hater from the content of your post, not from a disclaimer
              This was not a disclaimer. This meant I don't want Pac-tards stupidly defending Pacquaio or *****s bashing him for no reason. It's great to see you have no opinion on the actual thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                I will say that he is a ATG period, rather in general or in WW.

Now how high he is on that list? Nobody knows
                Except no one asked was he an ATG in general . Is it that hard to answer a question?

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                  This was not a disclaimer. This meant I don't want Pac-tards stupidly defending Pacquaio or *****s bashing him for no reason. It's great to see you have no opinion on the actual thread.
                  It's a thread about Pacquiao. You answered it yourself. I don't want to voice an opinion on an area that has been talked over and over again, and an area which attracts the bi-polar nature of the Pac/Floyd fanbase - i.e the stupidly defensive or the idiots bashing him. You aren't going to get an objective answer on here unfortunately.

My opinion? Boxing isn't all about Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. My areas of interest in the sport lie elsewhere

Comment

I think Pacquiao is an all time great without a doubt. I don't think he will go down as an all time great welterweight because he has not had many fights at that weight and he has officially lost two of those fights, one by KO. Pacquiao has never been a welterweight. He is at most a large lightweight.He fights at welterweight because he is good enough to win there, he can make the weight with ease, and that is where the big money fights are.

Comment

Guerrero has beaten who to make you think he beats the guys you mentioned? He's won titles at super feather and featherweight.

His notable resume contains Berto, Aydin? (Karass just tore him apart), Katsidis, Escobedo, Casamayor, Klassen, Litzau, Aiken.

I would argue none of those fighters are elite at the time Guerrero fought them, Berto is a step below the Mayweather, Pacquiaos or even Cottos around that weight class.

I'm not saying Robert isn't a good fighter, but he done nothing in his body of work to show he is anywhere close to Pacquiaos level.

Comment

Working...
                      X