Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito is the most overrated fighter in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito is a great fighter, he is just getting the crazy amount of hype all fighters get on here after a flashy win. Also, you have the Floyd haters praying he can leapfrog Floyd in P4P so they want to hype all of Donaire's solid victories this year as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      listen he's a good fighter and a great counter puncher but htat's where it ends. he's extremely limited and one dimensional. he waits, waits, waits on a counter punch and has no activity. he looks to land one punch. he has a weak jab and very bad defense.

i remeber watching the vazauez jr fight and thinkign to myself how hte hell is this guy p4p? he got hit by BASIC jabs and rights.

If the Rigo fight goes down you will see this guy be exposed and hurt. Rigo has more power in both ahnds than donaire.
      Only thing worse than your boxing knowledge is your spelling :bukkake:

Comment

You have the nerve to say this with Matthysse in your avatar. SMH

Comment

He does have a very good power, I've gotta give him that but its no surprise with how much he loads up on the punches and he can afford to when he doesn't have to worry about anything coming back.

Against Rigondeaux, the guy will get clattered.

Its like are you really going to lunge in with telegraphed lead left hooks against a supreme counter-puncher like Rigondeaux? Good luck.

Comment

most overrated? lmao.........if anything donaire is the most unfairly hated boxer today. i guess you never heard of canelo, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              overrated when people put him at #3 or #4 in boxing considering he is huge and should be fighting at lightweight by now but still he is in lower half of Top10
              how is he huge again? did he not get outweighed by arce by 6 pounds on fight night? wasn't he outweighed by montiel by a few pounds on fight night? didn't he also recently fight a guy that was 5'11"...donaire rehydrates about 10-12 lbs come fight night..how is this unusual considering almost every other boxer does this?

man, look at donaire and how much of a skeleton he looks at weigh-in...the obvious signs of a guy draining himself down to the bone in order to fight at a smaller weight class and have a HUGE size advantage ....lmao.

once again i'll say this...donaire is the most unfairly hated boxer today. he is anything but overrated....ring magazine has him under broner ffs lol....

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                He's great man but he's not top 10. Not only did WV jr had success with the jab but so did Mathebula. He was having crazy success with it too. I think a technically sound boxer that fights behind the jab makes him look a lot less dangerous than actually he is.

He still has crazy power it's going to be interesting at 126 where guys can take a better punch than those little guys he KOd bad.
                Yeah, Broner deserved to be in the top 10 than Nonito.

Comment

Nonito is one of the best fighters of all time in the lower weight classes

Dude is amazing n has god given talent, he will be too much for Rigondeaux n Mares

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Nonito is one of the best fighters of all time in the lower weight classes

Dude is amazing n has god given talent, he will be too much for Rigondeaux n Mares

You don't really believe that do you?

Comment

Good fighter.

Rigondeaux will tax him though.

Comment

Working...
                      X