What is Tupac Best Song?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Depends on what you like PERSONALLY.

For me....it's Temptations, Run Tha Streetz, Unconditional Love, Souljah's Revenge, or Papa'z Song.

2Pac is definitely in the Top 5, and is one of the GOAT. The thing that may leave Pac from being #1 in my book was that his rhyme scheme's were never too complex at all, and his flow was never really that complicated. But he more than made up for it with his story telling and amazing lyrics.

Biggie is the really overrated one. Probably the most overrated emcee of all time.
    i believe the biggie part also he was hailed as a greatest ever just after 2 albums, anybody can be greatest after 2 albums then, if you have a collection of hit records that never fall off and stay consistent while the artist gets better, lol, thats rare, lol 2 pac wasnt a lyricist but he was a realest who rapped from the heart, people saw him change while his work did aswell, 2 pac wrote poetry in his rhymes

Comment

did 2pac write his own songs or theres some who co wrote (in hip hop it seems like theres always who cowrote)

Comment

so many of his songs sounded the same.

Comment

all hiphop songs sound the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Thereranged View Post
            all hiphop songs sound the same?
            you had c0ck on toast for brekkie?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              you had c0ck on toast for brekkie?
              :*******::*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                tupac is the greatest of al;l; time easy and i real;l;y cant answer that question cause when you compare his trackl;ist, lol;, his great song l;ist is uncomparabl;e, l;ol;, i can only tel;l you that my favorite is............... Staring through my rearview
                You need to listen to more hiphop homie imo he doesnt crack my top 25,but whatever floats your boat.and brendas got a baby by a country mile before he started in with the fake gangsta bs.

Comment

He is dead thats why he gets the greatest moniker,if Ice Cube Scarface Eminem etc died at a young age they would get the same deal.best skills of alltime hands down is bigl followed closely by Pun but the goat is Cube.

Comment

My personal favorite is

Comment

Originally posted by Thereranged View Post
                      did 2pac write his own songs or theres some who co wrote (in hip hop it seems like theres always who cowrote)
                      well, a song usually consists of lyrics as well as music. I'm pretty sure he wrote all his rhymes, but producers produced the music, or at least orchestrated it. like johnny j, who produced a lot of his great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X