Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is being gay, so such a bad thing? It's 2011 for christsake....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    One of the most famous boxers, a guy named Floyd Mayweather, is in a gay relationship with Ms. Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.

Floyd has had another gay man named Leonard Ellerbe as his close associate and sometime lover.

A few years ago, his father expressed disapproval of Floyd's relationship with Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      One of the most famous boxers, a guy named Floyd Mayweather, is in a gay relationship with Ms. Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.

Floyd has had another gay man named Leonard Ellerbe as his close associate and sometime lover.

A few years ago, his father expressed disapproval of Floyd's relationship with Leonard.
      Wtf? Floyd's not gay

Comment

Don't be so sensitive. It's the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
          Wtf? Floyd's not gay

nah he is just curious

Comment

All roads lead to Floyd Mayweather, you haters talk about him even when the discussion has nothing to do with him.
            Last edited by D.I.E.S.E.L; 10-09-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

people are people as long as we have milfs

Comment

I'm straight and I have nothing against gays at all. I mean what the hell do I care what another person's preference is? The whole reason for hating gays is nothing more than archaic superstition.

If everyone in the forum thought like this, then dgay bendover would finally be comfortable enough to admit his sexual orientation. Give the guy a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I'm straight and I have nothing against gays at all. I mean what the hell do I care what another person's preference is? The whole reason for hating gays is nothing more than archaic superstition.

If everyone in the forum thought like this, then dgay bendover would finally be comfortable enough to admit his sexual orientation. Give the guy a break.
                  O'Keefe would bend you sideways.

Comment

IDK about you but I prefer getting a massage from a man that a woman with their weak ass hands that can't get into the muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      IDK about you but I prefer getting a massage from a man that a woman with their weak ass hands that can't get into the muscles.
                      Care to test that theory?

Comment

Working...
                      X