Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon and his son are damn annoying!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon and his son are damn annoying!!!

Seems as if they want more camera time than the actual boxers! That Al Haymon guy and his son are god damn annoying! They are always in the ring trying to be all up in the camera with their cheesy ass smiles whenever one of thier affiliated fighters wins. Now is it me, or do they only do business with black fighters?

So that old black dude and the youngin who look just like him is Al Haymon and his son. Damn Al Haymon is getting plenty of money cause it seems like he is at every damn fight. I always wanted to know who the hell that was and why he was always with every fighter and at every ****ing fight.

It does seem like he only works with black fighters. But a another question might be do other races or ethnicities want to work and do business with him? Probably goes both ways.

Comment

That's not Al Haymon nor are those his sons.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
        Now is it me, or do they only do business with black fighters?
        Yeah, Chris Arreola and Librado Andrade are black.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          That's not Al Haymon nor are those his sons.
          yep

thats Sam Watson and his two boys. Sam is actually cool people and his been in the business for quite some time (you can see him in some old Holyfield fights doing the same thing)

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            yep

thats Sam Watson and his two boys. Sam is actually cool people and his been in the business for quite some time (you can see him in some old Holyfield fights doing the same thing)
            Yes - even Jones-Toney.

Comment

yep

wtf does he do?

Comment

I think he told me he is Al's advisor for the west coast. He and big Wes help him with the fighters out west like Chris Arreola, Librado Andrade etc

Comment

I think he told me he is Al's advisor for the west coast. He and big Wes help him with the fighters out west like Chris Arreola, Librado Andrade etc
                  He is. And yes, that's what they do.

Comment

yep

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    He is. And yes, that's what they do.
                    Damn thanks for the info I was completely wrong. Good look. So they work for Al Haymon. **** I need a job like they got on the east coast.

Comment

Working...
                    X