No announcement yet.

Did Margarito really cheat? (PIC HEAVY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he got caught with loaded gloves period. maybe they were loaded against
    cotto but proving that would not change the result margarito by surrender.
    cotto's corner failed to catch the gloves or see when there man was done.
    cotto should have never had to make that choice to take the knee the towel
    should have come in.

Comment

(After Cotto fight)

(After Mosley)

Now these pics don't help Tony at all, can any of you hardcore Tony fans explain to me WTF happened to that guys ear? What is that grey thing on his tape? Why did he have to use these pads for Mosley and not anyone else? (To be fair, maybe they knew Mosley had a iron chin and they needed a lil help to try and knock him out, which is still a ***** move, but maybe that is why they used it for Mosley "only") this is why I believe we have to see Tony fight an elite fighter before we can make any serious accusations, now Boxingscene, what do you guys really think?
      Last edited by LilGizmo562; 10-01-2010, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
        How would you know what someone has under their wraps by shaking their hand or looking at his ungloved hand?

You do know what came into question were the inserts and not the wraps. Right?
        I want to see everyone's opinion on this matter, Richardson said he FELT the inserts and asked for the glove to be re-wrapped, explain how professional trainers whom may have shook his hand after the fight didn't feel anything? I'm just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post

(After Cotto fight)

(After Mosley)

Now this pics don't help Tony at all, can any of you hardcore Tony fans explain to me WTF happened to that guys ear? What is that grey thing on his tape? Why did he have to use these pads for Mosley and not anyone else? (To be fair, maybe they knew Mosley had a iron chin and they needed a lil help to try and knock him out, which is still a ***** move, but maybe that is why they used it for Mosley "only") this is why I believe we have to see Tony fight an elite fighter before we can make any serious accusations, now Boxingscene, what do you guys really think?
          What a cheater, no wonder why he punches like a little girl against Michael Jennings level opponents in Robert Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            What a cheater, no wonder why he punches like a little girl against Michael Jennings level opponents in Robert Garcia.

Why did he knock Garcia down then, a guy who fought at 168, and at a higher weight than Margs had been at in years?

Let me know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Why did he knock Garcia down then, a guy who fought at 168, and at a higher weight than Margs had been at in years?

Let me know the answer.
              Why was Margarito backing up against the great Roberto Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                so your saying you can take plaster loaded punches better?
                Eh?

Comment

He won 12-0 and fought like he did against Lujan but of course you never saw the Lujan fight.

Phony.

Comment

I haven't seen the fight, but I heard he looked tired, just like when Cotto got tired against Mosley in the final rounds, he too was back peddling, after looking at all the pics (faces of Clottey, Cintron, Santos, Williams and Garcia) how come only Cotto's was so bruised? Do you feel he just cheated Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
                      I haven't seen the fight, but I heard he looked tired, just like when Cotto got tired against Mosley in the final rounds, he too was back peddling, after looking at all the pics (faces of Clottey, Cintron, Santos, Williams and Garcia) how come only Cotto's was so bruised? Do you feel he just cheated Cotto?

He was so tired that he was clowning and won every round.

Comment

Working...
                      X