Collapse
No announcement yet.

South African "cure" for lesbians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you ever been there gene? Or is more stuff you read or heard? The world cup is there next year & crime is everywhere.I got just as much chance getting robbed in Edmonton as cape town.I'm tired of listening to people talk **** about places they never been.you people should stop surfing the net,get a life & travel somewhere.I can tell you don't get out much...sad! If you live to 70 & the old thing you jump to is conclusions you wasted your life...live a little travel the world...don't listen to people make your own judgements! You live in fear but that explains your ridiculous posts.you read books & the papers, I GO to the places you READ about.90% what you read is inaccurate.I feel sorry for you.stick to boxing posts!

Comment

I will say this thou.ive been to 4 continents & the most hated people are Americans & the British...I personally don't care whet you are from or what color your skin is but I've learned that on my travels along the way.yanks have done me no wrong but they sure have caused problems all over the world.British & Australians are my favorite people to meet on my travels by far.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
        if you're asking if I've had sex with a black man, then no I haven't.
        Then you can't say "uhm I think that would just prove to them how much they should not be with a man" if you've never tried the black meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlton Banks View Post
          Then you can't say "uhm I think that would just prove to them how much they should not be with a man" if you've never tried the black meat.
          I'm not saying because of the penis or the color of it, I'm saying they are getting gang raped. Most people know that rape victims can turn 2 ways, make them overly sexual like robots or not sexual at all, shying away from any contact. If this person is a lesbian and gets raped, it will make her definitely see men in a bad way.

Comment

Most girls who gets raped can't stay away from the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlton Banks View Post
              Most girls who gets raped can't stay away from the ****.
              that's not true at all.. and like I said before it can go either way, it has nothing to do with them craving **** afterwards, it's a psychological issue.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                that's not true at all.. and like I said before it can go either way, it has nothing to do with them craving **** afterwards, it's a psychological issue.
                All the sluts I've met said "My daddy used to **** me when I was a child, now I crave the ****"

Comment

Trust me Vida, I crave the ****.

Comment

"Hey, they are not attracted men. Lets rape them so they will like us."

Comment

Working...
                    X