No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    I don't give a **** about those quotes, but no need to spam here with drunk Lang posts.

I can pretty much guarantee you I've done more things already than you will in your whole life and I'm still quite young.

So what, I had a tough go of things when I left Japan, where I'd been and had had a life for 7 years, and had no idea how I would make a living anymore.

That's called having a very reasonable form of anxiety. It's also part of being an adult, son.

Well guess what, I landed on my feet, already had a job before I even landed in the US, and am currently working an awesome job (what exactly it is is none of your business), am making good money, am in beautiful and awesome Alaska and absolutely love it here, and basically couldn't be more pleased right now.

Life is never easy for those who dream.

I've been following my dreams all this time, and have been making a pretty damn good run of it, as a matter of fact.

Most people never truly challenge themselves. They prefer to always remain in their comfort zone.

You are most likely that sort of person.

Now it's time to shut up and move on. You've already been exposed in this thread, deal with it.

Who's mad now? You don't care but you write a dissertation.

I don't need to stalk you man, All I needed to do was pick a random page in that thread because you've been crying about your sucky life for pretty much the entire time I've been here.

If I wanted to stalk you and quote every single post you made to prove you're a whiny *****, guess what, I could fill this entire thread.

How are you going to tell me to shut up when you started it? I wasn't even talking to you. Now that that you can't handle the truth you're going to run away just like you run to the bottle? Don't tell anybody about how to be a man.

At the end of the day i'm just glad i'm not you. From being blue balled in Japan for a decade to freezing your balls off in Alaska for another decade lol Your life is a joke.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-05-2016, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      This coming from a dude who lives with mommy and daddy but thinks he "murked" a guy who makes 6 figures.

Besides what happens in Drunk Lang stays in Drunk Lang, "Beast's" stalker tendencies notwithstanding.
      He called me a liar when I'm not a liar.

He said I wasn't man enough when I just proved he's a whiny bitch so who is he to talk?

If you and him don't both don't know anything about being a man, part of it is about standing up for yourself. That's what i'm doing. That's what i'll always do.

He's going to disrespect me when I said nothing to him, what am I supposed to do? Bend over and take it? He called me a liar when i'm not so i'm going to drown him with truth.

If you uphold truth, truth will uphold you.

The truth is I just gave myself an erection right now and Virgil Caine is a suicidal, depressed alcoholic burnout with no future freezing his ass off in Alaska pretending to be something he's not.

If he's such a virgin slayer and he's got those girls he's talking about on lock, then why the **** is he on the other side of the world by himself where nobody wants to be.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-05-2016, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• defiance straight clowned that dude. nice work.

didn't even start the fight but he sure did finish it.

Comment

• It's not a fight I exposed the guy as a bull****ter in the bull**** thread and his little ego is bruised now. Poor guy.

Comment

I don't give a **** about those quotes, but no need to spam here with drunk Lang posts.

I can pretty much guarantee you I've done more things already than you will in your whole life and I'm still quite young.

So what, I had a tough go of things when I left Japan, where I'd been and had had a life for 7 years, and had no idea how I would make a living anymore.

That's called having a very reasonable form of anxiety. It's also part of being an adult, son.

Well guess what, I landed on my feet, already had a job before I even landed in the US, and am currently working an awesome job (what exactly it is is none of your business), am making good money, am in beautiful and awesome Alaska and absolutely love it here, and basically couldn't be more pleased right now.

Life is never easy for those who dream.

I've been following my dreams all this time, and have been making a pretty damn good run of it, as a matter of fact.

Most people never truly challenge themselves. They prefer to always remain in their comfort zone.

You are most likely that sort of person.

Now it's time to shut up and move on. You've already been exposed in this thread, deal with it.
            Green when I can buddy! Real stuff! Excellent!

Comment

It's not a fight I exposed the guy as a bull****ter in the bull**** thread and his little ego is bruised now. Poor guy.
              Really, what makes you think you bruised my ego, what did you expose?

You're freezing your dick off in a tent alone in alaska with no entertainment except your favorite hobby of being a deluded alcoholic.

You don't even claim to have wifi and you're there supposedly making money yet you're here having a constant conversation with me. I'm the bullshitter?

Also my ego isn't little, it's humongous and an ineffectual pathetic burnout drunk on the internet didn't do anything to scratch it.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-05-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                Really, what makes you think you bruised my ego, what did you expose?

You're freezing your dick off in a tent alone in alaska with no entertainment except your favorite hobby of being a deluded alcoholic.

You don't even claim to have wifi and you're there supposedly making money yet you're here having a constant conversation with me. I'm the bullshitter?

Also my ego isn't little, it's humongous and an ineffectual pathetic burnout drunk on the internet didn't do anything to scratch it.
                Yeah there are places with wifi, like the bar or the employee computer room.

But yeah some people really do have jobs.

No go play little kid.

Comment

Yeah there are places with wifi, like the bar or the employee computer room.

But yeah some people really do have jobs.

No go play little kid.
                  You can always tell which guys have never been in a fight. They always try to get out of it before it starts or claim a premature victory before they dig in.

But what can you expect from someone who spends their life running away from their problems instead of facing them.

Yeah some people have jobs, me for example, I make a lot of money, but I don't have to move in the middle of ****ing nowhere and sleep in a tent to do it lol

You say you work at a fishery, I ****ing own a fishery.

People work for me, not the other way around. That's the reason I can do whatever the **** I want, when I want, and fuck who I want, that doesn't include some inexperienced virgin. I choose women that know how to please a man and know how to get nasty, and when i'm done I move on to the next.

You say taking a girl's virginity somehow makes you special. It doesn't. Most guys don't know how to ****, and most sex isn't anything special. What makes you special is ****ing them better than anybody else, not ****ing them first.

And you want to talk about attachment? Nothing makes a girl more attached and obsessed over you than ****ing their brains out and then abandoning for no other reason other than you're tired of them and want something new. They'll be on your dick for life if you do that, unlike your trained virgins(lol) who probably forgot you even exist.

How's that for bullshit? Any real baller or player will acknowledge the truth in my words.

And the truth will set you free.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-05-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• dome it you ****s

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                      I can do whatever the **** I want, when I want, and fuck who I want, that doesn't include some inexperienced virgin. I choose women that know how to please and know how to get wild and nasty.

I'm not entirely sure of the correlation between the women that !BEAST (claims to) sleep with and a big trailer full of fish... is that what their vags smell like? Maybe he smears fish on their vag lips so the dogs will lick it off?

"Ah, ching chong pong and ling ding dong, I watch dog eat you out, then I eat it for my dinner."

It's fine, fine bullshit folks.. but is your bullshit of the week?

Comment

Working...
                      X