No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    Really? Johnm ? I said that in the #5 post of this thread ... then later on bc no one acknowledged it .... but as soon as Ehrmantraut says it ... ohhhh interesting idea
    it's all good, but I thought it was a good idea that I put out there, we have a second boxingscene league and if we all agree to it .. we promote the top 2 to our Walt Liquor league and the bottom 2 drop to the BS league and they can always work their way back up ... but we really want Liquor bet posters to commit
    I didn't see your post mate, do you think two or three should be relegated/promoted like in soccer?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      I didn't see your post mate, do you think two or three should be relegated/promoted like in soccer?.
      I think it's a good idea that me and you threw out there
      Since we have a bunch of posters trying to get the final 3 spots we can just do relegation with the second league that's already been playing ... work your way up ... and I might be one of the ones that might eventually get relegated

Comment

I think it's a good idea that me and you threw out there
        Since we have a bunch of posters trying to get the final 3 spots we can just do relegation with the second league that's already been playing ... work your way up ... and I might be one of the ones that might eventually get relegated
        How good would it be if the NFL relegated the likes of the Chargers and Titans?.

I guess the league makes too much money as it is to change things and the logistics of creating multiple teams overnight to fill a second tier is just too much.

Comment

Really? Johnm ? I said that in the #5 post of this thread ... then later on bc no one acknowledged it .... but as soon as Ehrmantraut says it ... ohhhh interesting idea
          it's all good, but I thought it was a good idea that I put out there, we have a second boxingscene league and if we all agree to it .. we promote the top 2 to our Walt Liquor league and the bottom 2 drop to the BS league and they can always work their way back up ... but we really want Liquor bet posters to commit
          I'd be a liar if I said that I read every post in this thread. My bad, bro

Comment

• I think the problem with that idea, is that we would possibly be kicking out two players from this league, that are always active or whatever, and just had a shitty season, for a couple of guys who may or may not remain active in this league, if they have a shitty season. If that makes any sense.

In a perfect world, we'd just have 16 players for this league that all participate for the entire season, regardless of how well their team is doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              I think the problem with that idea, is that we would possibly be kicking out two players from this league, that are always active or whatever, and just had a shitty season, for a couple of guys who may or may not remain active in this league, if they have a shitty season. If that makes any sense.

In a perfect world, we'd just have 16 players for this league that all participate for the entire season, regardless of how well their team is doing.
              Competition is always good.

Comment

• Worst 2 teams get the boot every year huh?

Concerns for mere mortal players.

Would never affect a fantasy deity like myself tbh.

Don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Worst 2 teams get the boot every year huh?

Concerns for mere mortal players.

Would never affect a fantasy deity like myself tbh.

Don't care.
                  Spoken like a true LA asshole.

You need to post more, pare.

And johnm, I need to know what colors my cheerleader outfit and pom poms are going to be this year.

Don't make the colors totally gay. I got a reputation to uphold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

And johnm, I need to know what colors my cheerleader outfit and pom poms are going to be this year.

LA has the hottest chicks, best food, best sports teams, best fantasy football players.

Oh and we have the best weed.

Not any of that emerald triangle crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Why, red and gold, of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X