Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Canelo a Mexican Warrior? That Was Embarrassing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah? I wanna see Eubank go to the border and take on the cartels tho or he aint a real Lionheart Brit!!! B.S.(BoxingScene) y'all cray cray tho!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
      What does Eubank Jr know about facing top opponents? He has one elite opponent on his resume, Billy Joe Saunders, and he lost to him.
      Couldn't of put it better myself. Jr is relevant because of his surname...nothing else. He's fought so many eastern euro trash you think he holds the Baltic title. Forget saunders who schooled him until he ran out of gas, jr is a 5 year pro with his best wins coming against guys outside the top 40. He ducked Jacobs bcos hell get smashed, even Curtis Stevens will body him. He just calls out Tarzan to get his name linked, then fights jane. He's irrelevant to comment on canelo!

Comment

Canelo give up your Mexican Citizenship, you are a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
          It's not so much embarrassing on canelo's part as it is on fishnet's part...Boxing fans know what they see and Canelo doesn't have the goods..When we talk Floyd, Rigo, lomachenko, Ward, Kovalev ect, we think of fighters who are actually great enough to beat almost anybody in or around their class and will not lose unless there's some ridiculous disadvantages or severely outweighed....We don't feel this way about Canelo and neither does his promoter..There's no logic in thinking a man who fights for a living is afraid of another man, so for me the amount of time, money, resources and lies that Fishnets is pouring into him, and expecting fans to keep eating it up is the most embarrassing part in this.....
          Well done sir.. This is absolutely true..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
            What does Eubank Jr know about facing top opponents? He has one elite opponent on his resume, Billy Joe Saunders, and he lost to him.
            But he'd beat khan within 5 rounds

Comment

Canelo a pusy ! shame on him! so young and running from even fights

Comment

Eubank should be going after Canelo, I think Oscar would fancy that fight and Jr would win, I think maybe even by stoppage. Could be wroung but would garutee it would be an unbelivable fight. GGG could take a lot from Eubank, full respect if he takes it but I think Canelo is the smarter fight

Comment

who does canelo fight in Sept. to milk the holiday & be worth the PPV?
                  Zurdo Ramirez should take that day vs GGG! at this point zurdo is 24 he stands to make a good pay day and he has plenty of time to bounce back and demand a re-match with GGG 1-2 yrs down the road! win or loose zurdo fights his heart out and He will become the Next face of Mexico's boxing! just don't tell Bob cause he might suck him dry!

Comment

I think Canelo fights Victor Ortiz next LOL!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X