Mk7 Stage 3+ Golf R

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread got weird

Comment

Disappointed this isn't about Mario Kart 7 stage 3 irl replica, Mario cosplayer squeezing Peach's bimbo ass.

Comment

How many clowns can you fit in that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          This thread got weird
          just a little

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
          Disappointed this isn't about Mario Kart 7 stage 3 irl replica, Mario cosplayer squeezing Peach's bimbo ass.

Now I'm going to look up cos-play girls :wank:
          Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          How many clowns can you fit in that thing?
          Honestly they are pretty roomy inside

Comment

Can't stand Golfs personally, I am a GTI man to the core. They aren't the same thing.

The Golf R is technically superior stock, and more expensive, but GTI's are where my heart is at.

Stage II plus some other things no one needs to know about til I ruin their soul on the freeway.

Very few cars can hang with me, and the ones that top out higher really never have the chance to do anything with it because how often can you really break 100+ for sustained stretches? I would rather top out slower but have superior handling, suspension, brakes, and be more compact.

I rented a new Camaro SS the other day, I was like "wtf is this crap." It's cool to see my speed in the window, but way to big, heavy, and awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Can't stand Golfs personally, I am a GTI man to the core. They aren't the same thing.

The Golf R is technically superior stock, and more expensive, but GTI's are where my heart is at.

Stage II plus some other things no one needs to know about til I ruin their soul on the freeway.

Very few cars can hang with me, and the ones that top out higher really never have the chance to do anything with it because how often can you really break 100+ for sustained stretches? I would rather top out slower but have superior handling, suspension, brakes, and be more compact.

I rented a new Camaro SS the other day, I was like "wtf is this crap." It's cool to see my speed in the window, but way to big, heavy, and awkward.

Well a GTI is a performance model Golf, R is just the performance version of that. It's just awd.

Sort of like how a GLI is a sport version of the Jetta.

American cars areccrap. Sad to say .

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Well a GTI is a performance model Golf, R is just the performance version of that. It's just awd.

Sort of like how a GLI is a sport version of the Jetta.

American cars areccrap. Sad to say .
                Yup, but even all things equal, it's just way more alpha to have "GTI" on the back of the whip, as opposed to "Golf".

"R" looks ok, but "GTI" just screams sexual tyranasaurus.

Comment

Working...
                X