Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a Floyd fan say Pacman ducked the Punisher??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd ducked everybody and hasnt fought a top notch fighter since 2001 when he fought Diego Corrales! Cased closed!

Comment

Floyd isn't the only one who ducked the WW division.

Who's the man that moved up to fight Vernon Phillips and Winky Wright instead of staying in the WW division that was stacked at the time? Is that the same man who called out Floyd and claimed he can make WW? If he can WW why didn't he stay at WW?

I just remembered why I LOVED seeing Paul get knocked out by Martinez.

Comment

There's two side to this story...... Both being extreme

On one side you have ppl saying everybody Floyd didn't fight he ducked

On the other you have Floyd fans saying the ppl he didn't fight well they lost to so and so so there's no point in Floyd fighting them while at the same time upping every pick Floyd chooses

Ex: Williams lost to Quintana

29-2-2 Victor Ortiz: Hes fighting a young hungry lion

Its hard to find middle ground on the subject

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          There's two side to this story...... Both being extreme

On one side you have ppl saying everybody Floyd didn't fight he ducked

On the other you have Floyd fans saying the ppl he didn't fight well they lost to so and so so there's no point in Floyd fighting them while at the same time upping every pick Floyd chooses

Ex: Williams lost to Quintana

29-2-2 Victor Ortiz: Hes fighting a young hungry lion

Its hard to find middle ground on the subject
          Not really, I think most would agree that 100% no question about it Floyd ducked Margarito but him ducking Cotto, Williams, Cintron, and so forth is based on personal biased opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Not really, I think most would agree that 100% no question about it Floyd ducked Margarito but him ducking Cotto, Williams, Cintron, and so forth is based on personal biased opinion.
            I just used Williams as an example since hes apart of the op..... But you can substitute him for Margarito and the point still remains

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Floyd isn't the only one who ducked the WW division.

Who's the man that moved up to fight Vernon Phillips and Winky Wright instead of staying in the WW division that was stacked at the time? Is that the same man who called out Floyd and claimed he can make WW? If he can WW why didn't he stay at WW?

I just remembered why I LOVED seeing Paul get knocked out by Martinez.
              Sooo, now it's the Punisher who ducked Floyd & Pacman, seriously?? Well, I guess I'll state the obvious for ya buddy. The Punisher moved up because he couldn't get a welterweight fight. True story. Which is why he didn't want to fight at the full 160 & he kept calling them out. Try again with that ole dumb logic.

Comment

Yes, as a Floyd fan I said that Pac ducked Paul Williams...but Floyd also ducked Paul WIlliams, and even more than Pac because Paul Williams was right behind Floyd in WW rankings, and Floyd ran to Delahoya and little ass Hatton..

And Im also gonna go further and say that PW would have beaten Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Sooo, now it's the Punisher who ducked Floyd & Pacman, seriously?? Well, I guess I'll state the obvious for ya buddy. The Punisher moved up because he couldn't get a welterweight fight. True story. Which is why he didn't want to fight at the full 160 & he kept calling them out. Try again with that ole dumb logic.
                  No I never said that. I said Paul ducked the WW division when it was stacked. Floyd retired, and Pacquiao wasn't really apart of the division at that time. That doesn't mean the division wasn't stacked. Why didn't he fight Mosley? Why didn't he rematch Margarito? Why didn't he fight Cotto?

You see I can use the same logic as you do. I can say Paul moved up to duck Mosley, Cotto, and a Margarito rematch after a controversial decision and what are going to say in your response? Williams was ducked by every Welterweight. That's why he moved up to fight Vernon Phillips.

Whatever you say chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I just read that in a tread & the irony was astounding to me. I mean how does a Floyd fan come out his kisser saying Pacman ducked P-Dub?? When Floyd didn't want it either. That's crazy to me.

Anyone else feel the same, or does Floyd have an excuse that's actually plausible??

Every top dog at 147 wanted nothing to do with The Punisher. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Every top dog at 147 wanted nothing to do with The Punisher. FACT.
                      No, not fact. MYTH.

Comment

Working...
                      X