Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme vs Brandon Rios... make it happen !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    he gassed out and he was much smaller. dulorme is the opposite. this fight wont happen any time soon, but dulorme has the goods no doubt.
    You never know they are rushing Thomas what prospect fights chop chop corley ???

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its funny saying rios should take a fight that Dulorme would never take

Rios stops Dulorme now because he's never had anything body pressure him non stop. Guy like Rios are a young inexperienced fighters worst enemy

But in a year if it happens i def see Dulorme winning
      Dude your are on something you really think that Rios beats this guy. First, Rios has never faced a natural 147 with 1 punch KO power and superb boxing skills. Secend who cares if Dulorme is not as experience as Rios, at the end of the day like May says "skills pays the bills " Duloeme is a far superiror technian to Rios. It is well known that Dulorme has sparred with Cotoo numerous times, he drop Maidana in sparring twice and he has already beaten an ex champ corley and top contender charlie navarro who was robbed against schevchenko for the wba title.

Its quite simple bro, an up and coming Dulorme right now is just a better fighter than Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthookrightup View Post
        Dude your are on something you really think that Rios beats this guy. First, Rios has never faced a natural 147 with 1 punch KO power and superb boxing skills. Secend who cares if Dulorme is not as experience as Rios, at the end of the day like May says "skills pays the bills " Duloeme is a far superiror technian to Rios. It is well known that Dulorme has sparred with Cotoo numerous times, he drop Maidana in sparring twice and he has already beaten an ex champ corley and top contender charlie navarro who was robbed against schevchenko for the wba title.

Its quite simple bro, an up and coming Dulorme right now is just a better fighter than Rios.
        Freddy hernandez knocked out corley.Does that mean hes a elite fighter?
        Stop overating dulorme.Hes still a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthookrightup View Post

Peterson was way more skilled then Rios, you saw what happened tho

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
            Rios probably won't have that chin any more once he moves up
            Moving up usually doesn't effect your chin negatively, if anything it's likely to make it better, if you had trouble making weight before moving up. It's his speed and power that might suffer. Most diffidently his size advantage he was over most in his weight class would.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              Moving up usually doesn't effect your chin negatively, if anything it's likely to make it better, if you had trouble making weight before moving up. It's his speed and power that might suffer. Most diffidently his size advantage he was over most in his weight class would.
              I thought he meant that fighters at a higher class hit harder

At least thats what i got from that statement.

I mean how the fucck do you have less of a chin going up?

Comment

I thought he meant that fighters at a higher class hit harder

At least thats what i got from that statement.

I mean how the fucck do you have less of a chin going up?
                This Thomas Dulorme hasn't KO'ed anybody noteworthy, think Rios could take him.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                  This Thomas Dulorme hasn't KO'ed anybody noteworthy, think Rios could take him.
                  He got a UD against an old ass Corley who has been KO'd 4 times but he KO's Rios in under 4

Go figure

Comment

He got a UD against an old ass Corley who has been KO'd 4 times but he KO's Rios in under 4

Go figure

Comment

Two of my favorite fighters going at it.

Tough to call because we haven't seen the 140lber,147lber Rios in action.However,Dulorme has some good boxing skills with a big pop despite being the least experienced.Not to mention more natural at the weight.Rios packs a good punch but gets head targeted often by opponents.Things should be interesting in a few years.Count Dulorme to be a factor in the WW division soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X