Finito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finito Lopez

A moment with Ricardo Lopez

I came across this clip while going over old video tapes, I thought some of you might enjoy this.

the single most dominate fighter I've ever seen. Wish he could have had some better opponents to fight

Comment

Hell of a fighter, I see him as the JMM of that time. Great yet underrated!

Comment

thanks for sharing this footage, where did you get this clip from? I had never seen footage of Finito training.

Comment

i really love his style.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            thanks for sharing this footage, where did you get this clip from? I had never seen footage of Finito training.
            It was shown before his first bout with Alvarez(undercard Chavez Sr vs Miguel A. Gonzalez) It was on a vhs tape I was transfering to dvd.

Comment

excellent fighter...

rarely (if ever?) moved beyond his comfort zone though...

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                It was shown before his first bout with Alvarez(undercard Chavez Sr vs Miguel A. Gonzalez) It was on a vhs tape I was transfering to dvd.
                did you record these yourself when they first aired? I been trying to get a hold of some of his fights but don't know any legit sites that offer good quality (non pixelated) vhs to dvd tranfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  did you record these yourself when they first aired? I been trying to get a hold of some of his fights but don't know any legit sites that offer good quality (non pixelated) vhs to dvd tranfers.
                  Yes I recorded them when they aired.

Have you tried the two boxing torrent sites? That would be your best bet.

Comment

Working...
                  X