Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s stats. His accuracy + defense is outrageous.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    Last time I checked prime Floyd got the W twice, one in a close fight where he could be considered fortunate and when he had an injury, the second one outboxing him.

Anyway, are you seriously still harping on that? People need to get over it.
    But PBF did lose the first fight against Castillo. He won the second one though because do you know how soul destroying it was for Castillo to beat PBF like he did and then not get the decision. It deflates you and you cant re produce it again after being short changed.
    PBF on the other hand could perform in the second fight because he was given a gift decision and a second chance in the second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      But PBF did lose the first fight against Castillo. He won the second one though because do you know how soul destroying it was for Castillo to beat PBF like he did and then not get the decision. It deflates you and you cant re produce it again after being short changed.
      PBF on the other hand could perform in the second fight because he was given a gift decision and a second chance in the second fight.
      Yeah.

Mayweather did not beat Castillo,he got the official decision there is a difference.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Yeah cause Cotto brawled to victory against Shane did'nt he?

LOL Idiot!

Castillo is a B class.
          No, but Mosley tried to brawl with him (but failed miserably, because Cotto outboxed him). And what about the Mayorga fight? Again, you're in the category with Baracuda. You can stop talking now. You've lost the right. I'd be ashamed right now if I were you. Please do us all a favor and visit a different thread. You're almost tempting me to use the word *******...

And saying Castillo is B class is ******ed...B Class fighters don't beat Stevie Johnston, Diego Corrales and Joel Casamayor in their primes.
          Last edited by BoxerDood; 02-13-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah.

Mayweather did not beat Castillo,he got the official decision there is a difference.
            Floyd won get over it, he won 5 of the first six rounds JLC started way to late to get the nod on the scorecards, JLC made it close toward the end but he did not sweep the final rounds. It was a close fight that he won get over it.

Comment

Yeah.

Its obvious PBF didnt win. To win you have to throw punches. You cant just win fights by not punching and just avoiding as many punches as you can.

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post

Exactly. Castillo was robbed. It happens in boxing. But judges need to realize they dont need to be doing favours to guys like PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                Mayweather is a hella va fighter but he won't fight the risky fight.

Pacquiao isn't as skilled as Mayweather but he keep fighting risky fight.

So what's your point.
                You are walking a tight rope huh. I wish I could find my old post that said this would happen. Floyds fighting Mosley is that not a risk. Maybe he should fight Chad Dawson.lol

Comment

anyone can be accurate fighting the bums mayweather has

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post

You do realize that most of JLC work came to the body and rightly or wrongly that tends to get scored with less credit. Also rounds are not scored by punches landed they are scored by who won more rounds, Floyd dominated the first six rounds behind the jab and then JLC came on with body punching through the second half.

Someone can land 10 punches a round and someone can land 30 in 4 round while landing 5 in the other 8 who should win the guy with more overall punches or the guy that landed more punches in 8 of the 12 rounds. and that is being simplistic counting all punches as equal~

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                      No, but Mosley tried to brawl with him (but failed miserably, and got outboxed instead). And what about the Mayorga fight? Again, you're in the category with Baracuda. You can stop talking now. You've lost the right. Please do us all a favor and visit a different thread. You're almost tempting me to use the word *******...

And saying Castillo is B class is ******ed...B Class fighters don't beat Stevie Johnston, Diego Corrales and Joel Casamayor in their primes.
                      Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Floyd won get over it, he won 5 of the first six rounds JLC started way to late to get the nod on the scorecards, JLC made it close toward the end but he did not sweep the final rounds. It was a close fight that he won get over it.

Dont talk about Boxing ever again as you clearly dont understand ****!

He did not beat Casamayor imo.

Castillo won 8-4, he was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X