No announcement yet.

Please, do me a favor...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    Their just playing on peoples greed........ everyone wants something for free.........they are just making money out of info.

I don't take notice of anything I can't see working!

Here is a real virtual world running........

you must satisfy my greed and join that site dammit!!!

Comment

Me2Everyone: Viral Marketing of Virtually Nothing
      Monday February 9, 2009
      Viral marketing - the more people evangelize, the faster the message spreads and the more new people buy into it and begin evangelizing as well. Sometimes, the message itself is so exciting, few bother to look closer to see if there's any real product being offered. In the case of me2everyone.com, the viral marketing campaign works something like this: We (me2everyone.com) promise to give you x number of shares in exchange for signing up new members. The new members then get promised x number of shares for signing up even more new members, and so on.
      The business plan seems to consist of getting everyone they can to sign up for a non-existing virtual service in exchange for free shares which shareholders will then be able to sell to other gullible victims 'investors', all of which will eventually attract millions in advertising, which subsequently will result in a successful IPO somewhere in 2012.

Call me a cynic, but the 'if we build it they will come' business plan only works in Hollywood movies. And advertisers are smart enough not to dole out their hard earned dollars without proven click-thru. And shares 'promised' via email are as meaningless as the virtual paper they were written on. So if these bogus shares in me2everyone.com were actually bartered, the sellers could likely face criminal charges from the SEC or SFO.

Take away all the pipe dreams and wishful thinking, and what you really have is a massive pyramid scam that possibly places the victim in criminal territory. Meanwhile, the organizers of me2everyone walk away with the most coveted email addresses ever - millions of folks who've proven their willingness to believe whatever they read in an email is true. So to everyone from me, me2everyone is one free offer you can afford to do without.

http://antivirus.about.com/b/2009/02...ly-nothing.htm

Comment

LMAO..! The serb is trying to **** peoples **** up with that jugoslavian virus... This dude might as well be driving this ****

Comment

There are many ways to make money on the Internet. Yet so many people fall for the “to good to be true” scams.

Seems like most people are looking for ways to make money from nothing or get paid for doing nothing. No wonder that they get caught by these scams.

The latest possible “Internet Scam” which thousands of uninformed people are promoting is called me2everyone
          ( http://www.me2everyone.com/ ).

The promoters recon that this will be larger than FaceBook and while they believe that they will be building a multi million dollar company they though it a good idea to give away shares in this company for free to everybody who promotes it before it launches.

If you sign up and visit the back end you will see that there is nothing besides the promise of free shares.

I have seen many of these before. All they do is harvest email addresses. Then after their launch dates they disappear and sell their mailing list for a couple of hundred thousand dollars.

At least with this one it is free and people who participate in it will not loose anything but the time they spent promoting it and of course their reputation.

In a couple of months there will be some red faces around the Internet.

Do not always fall for the things where you can get something for free.

My humble opinion is that me2everyone is a scam. For the sake of some of you I hope that I am wrong.

Just go to google and search for “bigger than facebook” or “the next google” and see how many people dream of the potential to build a business bigger than facebook or to be the next google. Do not always believe everything a web site tells you in their sales pitch.

The only upside is that they do not ask for a lot of personal information and so far they have not asked for any money. So your only risk is that your email address can be sold to spammers.

We will only know if this was a scam or not after the launch. I will keep an eye on it and let you know as soon as I receive more information.

http://pietpetoors.com/blog/me2everyone-scam/#more-50

Comment

me2everyone - it is a liability, not an asset

http://dubiousdatadeciphering.blogsp...not-asset.html

Comment

Working...
            X