No announcement yet.

Hopkins got beat by the stick of karma last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins got beat by the stick of karma last night

I'm a firm believer that what goes around comes around. You might think he won last night and that's your right, but officially, he failed.

But I think this is a fitting end to a man who's entire career was based around fraudulence. From his mythical 20 defenses against blown up WW's, bums and no hopers, to the way he always tried to make his next fight even worse, more boring and unwatchable than the last.

Not to mention, one of the dirtiest most disgusting and racist fighters that ever lived.

So excuse me for not giving a flying fuck that you think you got robbed.

I consider that payback for all the bullshit you put boxing through the last 15 years.

You've worn out your welcome long ago old man, take the hint and gtfo.

i approve of this thread. great read

Comment

LOL Of course a Canadian would approve. This is obviously a bias thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
        I'm a firm believer that what goes around comes around. You might think he won last night and that's your right, but officially, he failed.

But I think this is a fitting end to a man who's entire career was based around fraudulence. From his mythical 20 defenses against blown up WW's, bums and no hopers, to the way he always tried to make his next fight even worse, more boring and unwatchable than the last.

Not to mention, one of the dirtiest most disgusting and racist fighters that ever lived.

So excuse me for not giving a flying fuck that you think you got robbed.

I consider that payback for all the bullshit you put boxing through the last 15 years.

You've worn out your welcome long ago old man, take the hint and gtfo.
        Wow? Nobodies forcing you to watch anything idiot

Comment

LMAO good thread... i will never lose to a black person LMAO u did!!!! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
            LOL Of course a Canadian would approve. This is obviously a bias thread.
            whats wrong with me being canadian?

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
              Wow? Nobodies forcing you to watch anything idiot

show Maidana some respect.

Comment

Whats new

You going against the norm just to piss people off and to get as many replies on your thread as possible

You and G Dog are just some sad kids

Comment

Bernard is made from a different cloth. Threads you infidels make have no impact.

Comment

someone's been pulling a JMM and drinking their own piss again

Comment

Working...
                    X