Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ward beat Kovalev in similar fashion as Crawford??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ward beat Kovalev in similar fashion as Crawford??

A plodding mechanical euro style fighter vs a quicker versatile american with a just as good jab

Interesting

I can easily see Ward staying on the out, taking away Krushers jab, throwing pot shots and clinching lol..

This fight will definitely be a lot closer than Bud vs Postol, because Krusher is a lot better and actually has power.

Crawford was pretty much walking threw Postols weak ass punches.. like i said he would

I don't think so.

Kovalev is a more intelligent boxer and has more power for his weight class than Postol.

Don't judge him by his last fight, he was not right psychologically because of what happened the previous time he fought in that venue.

Comment

Yes! Kovalev won't look like a krusher. He will get schooled!

Comment

Yes

Euro plodders can't beat slick black bruvvas

Comment

yep.........

Comment

I was thinking that too, but Kovalev is much better and if he were down deep on the cards, you better believe he's going for broke and swinging for the fences unlike the beta Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              I don't think so.

Kovalev is a more intelligent boxer and has more power for his weight class than Postol.

Don't judge him by his last fight, he was not right psychologically because of what happened the previous time he fought in that venue.
              Kovalev doesn't give a **** bro.

Comment

no it wont, unlike crawford, andre 'S.O.B' ward has not been active and has not been fighting remotely credible competition in the last 5 years. How long is he going to live off of the super six for? Hopkins lateral movement and feints didnt cause krusher too much problems

Comment

I think Ward wins the fight, but Kovalev is far from a plodder.

He used exceptional in and out movement against Hopkins.

Comment

P4P Postol is a sharper boxer but Kovalev is considerably more powerful.

Ward has little in common with Crawford. Terrance was moving like crazy. Ward is very economical in his movement. He will stand in front of a guy and slip or parry in order to counter. He wont dance with a guy like Crawford was doing.

I expect Andre to move a little more than usual, like he did with Dawson. He'll also be extremely mindful of space and openings, like he did with Kessler. He'll shut down Kovalev's left with his lead and time his right.

Andre is too big to move around like Crawford. He'd be exhausted in 6 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X