No announcement yet.

Golovkin fans hurting bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Look at these guys posts, they only support white fighters. They don't watch the rest.
    Yeah I'm sure that must be it, all the support for a guy from Kazakhstan in central Asia with a Korean mother and Russian father really hammers home your point, I'm sure his style of fighting, high KO percentage and personality have nothing to do with his popularity. Nothing screams white American pride louder than Kazakhstan!

Comment

Golovkin ducked Lara
      Agreed. Now what? Why accuse every GGG fan of racism? How does that help? What do you hope to achieve?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Yeah I'm sure that must be it, all the support for a guy from Kazakhstan in central Asia with a Korean mother and Russian father really hammers home your point, I'm sure his style of fighting, high KO percentage and personality have nothing to do with his popularity. Nothing screams white American pride louder than Kazakhstan!
        Joshua, Guzman and Wilder are all champs with higher KO ratios. Wilder is hated on this forum. We know why. All about skin.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Agreed. Now what? Why accuse every GGG fan of racism? How does that help? What do you hope to achieve?
          It's the truth, why hide it?

Comment

Golovkin a vile coward picks on welters and you protect him cause of race. Face it bigot.
            His fight with Brook is absolutely deplorable. Am I still a bigot?

Comment

Okay coward, why is 1 division Golovkin rated above 2 division Crawford?
              I didn't realize I have the authority of subjective p4p lists, thanks for pointing that out! and it's certainly not as if Crawford vs Postol just happened a couple hours ago and all the p4p lists in the world have already been updated, surely that isn't the case either. Man, I wish I was as smart as you that would be so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                His fight with Brook is absolutely deplorable. Am I still a bigot?
                Yet you defend him. His whole career has been easy way out.

Comment

I'm a Golovkin fan and I'm not "hurting". What happened this time?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    I didn't realize I have the authority of subjective p4p lists, thanks for pointing that out! and it's certainly not as if Crawford vs Postol just happened a couple hours ago and all the p4p lists in the world have already been updated, surely that isn't the case either. Man, I wish I was as smart as you that would be so cool.
                    The only difference between Golovkin and Adonis Stevenson is racism from cowards like you who protect him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I'm a Golovkin fan and I'm not "hurting". What happened this time?
                      Crawford won, now you're hurting.

Comment

Working...
                      X