Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    He's a power punching Argentino who tattoos himself for lulz, eats iguanas, and only has a dog as a friend.

He's irreplaceable.

That's why I tattooed his face on my ball sack.

Sounds painful!!

Comment

• Always thought both guys are overrated, but credit must be given to Crawfords mental fortitude here....the fight was decided the moment Postol tried to clinch and Crawford decided he was having none of those silent agreements in round 4...Postol checked out for like 5 rounds because of what happened in the 5th and that all started with a dumb knockdown.
      Crawford showed good lateral movement, but it's still amazing to me how some guys have carte banche to never get out of their comfort zone....Rigo got blackballed by HBO for performances like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        You haven't found another fighter to replace him yet? Or is Matthysse not replicable?
        Bringer has a thing for Latin men which is why we get along so well despite our political differences lol
        Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        You're probably right about that.

Matthysse is a ****ing shrimp of a man. Could probably fight at 135 comfortably.

No idea why Golden Boy thinks it's good for him to make a return at 147 when his power couldn't dent a smaller man (weight wise) like Postol or Devon Alexander.

I guess Oscar's sending him up the stairs to the guillotine for one last payday.
        Ya after the Devon and zab fights I realized he'd never be world level. He's got power but he needs the perfect target to enforce it on otherwise he struggles. 147 is a terrible idea for him.

Comment

• Valdez is the best Featherweight on the planet. He is the goods!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            Valdez is the best Featherweight on the planet. He is the goods!
            I don't know about that,,,

Santa Cruz and Russell jr would be very tough fights for Valdez

Comment

• Crawford showed great poise and footwork tonight. I'd like to see him jump up to welterweight now that he's conquered the 140 division. Jesse Vargas would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Bringer has a thing for Latin men which is why we get along so well despite our political differences lol
                It's true. We're natural allies.

The women. The cuisine. The boxing. The booze. The sense of family. You guys got a lot of great stuff going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I don't know about that,,,

Santa Cruz and Russell jr would be very tough fights for Valdez

I'd pick Valdez over those guys even thought It'll never happen, smh.

HBO and PBC need to patch things up already.

Comment

• Speaking of Crawford, does anybody here think he has enough left to contend with Crawford?

Crawford's definitely more dimensional than Bradley, IMO. Interesting fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      It's true. We're natural allies.

The women. The cuisine. The boxing. The booze. The sense of family. You guys got a lot of great stuff going on.

Don't forget our affinity for cocaine which I've done way too much of the last two nights lol.

As for Bradley Crawford, I actually think Tim is a bit past it and Crawford would beat him soundly. I'm sure bob would easily sacrifice him.

Comment

Working...
                      X