No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes History, Knocks Martinez Out For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    I think Martinez is going to outwork him. Martinez is no slouch.

I hope I'm wrong because I still want to see Loma rematch Salido.
    You just might get the rematch you wanted...well, the rematch boxing fans wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      What a crap fight Arum and Top Rank are gifting Lomochenko a belt at 130 against a guy who just came from 2 wars against Salido. Rocky had no chance and this is another HBO fight that was a waste of $$$ from their budget.

Lomochenko has been offered everything on a golden platter and the guy doesn't sell and nobody cares he was on those PPV undercards and HBO main event headlining. As long if he fights a threat at 130 after he beats Rocky I will give him a pass but if he's going to fight Puerto Rican mechanics and Mexican tire changers after winning the title this guy is terrible.
      And if Loma takes the rematch with Salido, you shouldn't have any more gripes...

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Under 10 pro fights already a two time world champion
        Just like the Monster Inouye...I wonder if that's a possible matchup, hmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          This guy is a nightmare and has to be one of the masters in the art of shifting and dictating the deception of his range.

Verdejo looked great as well, I been said that if he has confidence in his hands and how they feel then he'll kook good, tonight it looked like his hands felt good for him.
          That's exactly right. And his range control was superb against Martinez. Expecting big things from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            What a crap fight Arum and Top Rank are gifting Lomochenko a belt at 130 against a guy who just came from 2 wars against Salido. Rocky had no chance and this is another HBO fight that was a waste of $$$ from their budget.

Lomochenko has been offered everything on a golden platter and the guy doesn't sell and nobody cares he was on those PPV undercards and HBO main event headlining. As long if he fights a threat at 130 after he beats Rocky I will give him a pass but if he's going to fight Puerto Rican mechanics and Mexican tire changers after winning the title this guy is terrible.
            I think many fighters have met easier opposition for their 7 first fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

How many punches did Verdejo miss in this 'KO'? sloppy. The next Felix Trinidad doe.
              Holy crap that's funny

Comment

• Great fight and ko by Loma.

Comment

• Vasyl Lomachenko is special. He is on his way of becoming the number one P4P boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    And Amanda Serrano

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

How many punches did Verdejo miss in this 'KO'? sloppy. The next Felix Trinidad doe.
                      I counted 18? Fugg!! Crazy!

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Kid needs a new trainer, the guy he has has taken him as far as he can take him.

Nacho or John Scully would do wonders for him.
                      100%. His traineer will be his demise.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Fo real. Looks like he was trying to shift and loss his balance, when Pancho gives you a masterclass on defense you got some ****en problems.
                      Incredible! The Taco vendor looked like Wilfredo Benitez "El Radar" with the waist movement!

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      made that dude look like Mayweather.....
                      jejejeje!

Comment

Working...
                      X